Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

rappy 8 vs hb 8 for pk

This is a discussion on rappy 8 vs hb 8 for pk within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have a rappy 8 now and I am RLB char. I'm wondering if a hb8 is better for the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    7

    Default rappy 8 vs hb 8 for pk

    I have a rappy 8 now and I am RLB char. I'm wondering if a hb8 is better for the pk aspect. The elemental and ap seem to be a better combo if I put it with either white dragon neck or warrior pendant. Any opinions are welcome thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    50

    Default

    You know that HB+8 cost alot more than Rappy+8 right?

    Any ways,

    HB+8 has a better combo, lower range, and huge damage on the Normal hits(R hits), due to high flame damage.

    Rappy+8 has slower combo, Higher range (easier to chase).

    I would go hb+8 if you can afford it, gl

  3. #3
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    bro please man there's already a discussion about this in warrior section u dont need to make more.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    HB8 any day, due to ele dmg but as said above me, it's quite a price difference

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boxxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Hb+8 of course .

  6. #6
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Depends on your accessories. If you got good ones then get the HB, if not keep the rappy and upgrade your uniques.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    47

    Default

    dual weild lol

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Thanks for all the help and sorry I didn't realize this was already a topic. Ill be getting hb8 as soon as I can find one. Cheers

  9. #9
    Senior Member HighRoller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Hell breaker is good only for dread shield priests, otherwise I would go for rappy +8 anyday.
    Also I like atleast more rappy's combo than HB's combo, though I've been using HB for just 2 months so far.

  10. #10
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    You know that HB+8 cost alot more than Rappy+8 right?

    Any ways,

    HB+8 has a better combo, lower range, and huge damage on the Normal hits(R hits), due to high flame damage.

    Rappy+8 has slower combo, Higher range (easier to chase).

    I would go hb+8 if you can afford it, gl
    lol almost everything that u said was ok , till u said "hell breaker's combo is faster" , wdf?, its almost the same , i'd even say that if u know how to time perfectly with warrior then u'd know that raptor's combo has less animation than hell breaker, the "slow" thing of that raptor is its "R" not the combo.

  11. #11
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    i'd go HB anyday and i'll add that HB has higher stun and slow rate.

  12. #12
    Senior Member DragonFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    HB for the crit and dread shields.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Hell breaker is good only for dread shield priests, otherwise I would go for rappy +8 anyday.
    Also I like atleast more rappy's combo than HB's combo, though I've been using HB for just 2 months so far.
    Seriusly?? You would choose Raptor+8 over HB+8 ??
    I mean.. People comparing HB+7 to Raptor+8...



    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    lol almost everything that u said was ok , till u said "hell breaker's combo is faster" , wdf?, its almost the same , i'd even say that if u know how to time perfectly with warrior then u'd know that raptor's combo has less animation than hell breaker, the "slow" thing of that raptor is its "R" not the combo.
    Ok, Sorry.

  14. #14
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Lol at people saying combo is faster on HB. obviously never played warrior before or don't know how to combo properly.

  15. #15
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    near PC
    Posts
    55

    Default

    HB , rappy +8 reverse would be better than hb+8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. B> Iron belt + rappy 8, offerin IN for both
    By cokojumbo69 in forum Gordion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:16 AM
  2. T> rappy +7 on oli for warrio stufs here
    By ultimate_control in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:36 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 10:29 AM
  4. trading rb rappy for ii
    By party_a_noob in forum Diez
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 03:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •