Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RLB mage questions

This is a discussion on RLB mage questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; kk so im wondering what the best CLASS is for RLB with THESE accesories: CARNAC-WEST BTW DUAL SSE +0 EP ...
Page: 1

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

kk so im wondering what the best CLASS is for RLB with THESE accesories: CARNAC-WEST BTW

DUAL SSE +0
    EP +1
    Skele(or ib soon)
    DUAL ROM +1
    Complete +7 set
    Crimson +7 dd helm
    Elixir +8

Stats:
    160 int
    52 str
    rest mp(155)

I am lvl 62 and lvling up everyday so ill be 65+ in no time

Ive heard many arguements on like what is the best build....such as 112 int and using linen +8 armor and others. But WITH the accesories i have mentioned up above SHOULD i go lightning mage and get like crimson +8 set? My accesories are considered pretty good for my server and i LIKE to tank but also do DMG(thats why rest mp and elixir +8). Or should i just stay with what i have.......EXPERIENCED PLAYERS PLEASE(AND AGAIN THIS IS CARNAC-WEST)

Stats:
    160 int
    52 str
    rest mp(155)[/b]
    h34r: h34r: :lol:

Imho u should go for lightning and get crimsons/shells +8 if it's possible... also get FULL chitin def set +7, it helps A LOT...

btw, what's the price of WSE and SSE at CW?

h34r: h34r: :lol:

Imho u should go for lightning and get crimsons/shells +8 if it's possible... also get FULL chitin def set +7, it helps A LOT...

btw, what's the price of WSE and SSE at CW?[/b]
    around 450-500 mil for each sse and with the gear i have i think i will have enough hp so ill just stick with complete +7 but do u think ill do enough dmg with rest on mp and elixir +8? and going lightning

ur dmg won't b bad...

and how much is WSE?

ur dmg won't b bad...

and how much is WSE?[/b]
    eh not really sure havent seen it around o.o

anyoen else?

RE5PECTmf

I know that u like dmg , but with roms +1 , it seems like a good glacier build for me ... for me , especially in RLB and with good melee clan , mage that can take a lot of hits is the most usefull ... I would say swap elixir for a Ge+7 ( u won't need to blade much , since its new server .. not many ressistance whores out there , so u will slow like crazy , otherwise i would say oasis ).
    Go 110 mp , rest hp .. extra money from selling a elixir invest into getting a glass or iron belt .. ( i assume elixir is more expensive than Ge+7 ) .. and swap 1 SSE for CE+1(If price is similar , consider even both ) .. u will lose about 70-80 hp on dual max and 3 or 6 def , but u'll get a lot more mana and more ressistances , and HP that GE gives will compensate from loss that earrings gave .. U might hate low dmg at first .. but when u throw nova + blizzard , i assure u that 90% of ppl will be slowed .. and in gang bangs ... just start sliding with ice blade .. and u got extra few secs to get healed or to tp a priest if target is slowed .. just follow good melees and ppl will hate u .. every slowed target .. especially warrior or another mage is a easy kill with nice group of ppl ... cause for lr to make good u would need imirs , and those r hard to get on c-w .. so I would stick with ice support .. ppl will hate u =)

naaaa i want fire or lightning...with my gear i can already tank good so i dont need to add rest to hp and stuff

Banned Senior Member

naaaa i want fire or lightning...with my gear i can already tank good so i dont need to add rest to hp and stuff[/b]
    sure you can "maybe" tank good, but you wont hit hard at all what i think

i wont? with rest in mp and elixir +8

or with the accesories above should i buy a scorching +7/+8 and go 112 int with linen +8 armor?

Banned Senior Member

or with the accesories above should i buy a scorching +7/+8 and go 112 int with linen +8 armor?[/b]
    well with the accesories above i dont really know cause i cant callculate that :P

k i caculated with pathos glove ac it adds about 222 ac and who knows how much hp...

EP +1=15 health+225 hp
    ROM +1=10 health x2(dual)
    SSE +0=10 health x2(dual)

And 300 hp from hp valk....so i think im pretty good in hp/ac wise thats why i thought of going 112 int for more dmg wise with linen +8 set?

Alibaba85

Im so offended that you would post asking about mage when clan with some of Cwest's best mages. :P

you want alot of damage.....follow the 112build, just like Draven/Liss/Crasyone1. you got the accessories for it, yea u could die alot easier....but you will be in good parties most of the time.

you want to live longer go 160int with lots of dd. With the 112 build, u better not be a statue and you better know how to combo on the run.

no matter what build, all sins are coming for you......its a question of how good are your skills with your mage. I myself , as you know, love the 112 build. With valks on.....especially if the people dont know me....i rape them , especially when they are unbuffed.

after you hit 70+ maybe you do a different build.

Banned

Im so offended that you would post asking about mage when clan with some of Cwest's best mages. :P

you want alot of damage.....follow the 112build, just like Draven/Liss/Crasyone1. you got the accessories for it, yea u could die alot easier....but you will be in good parties most of the time.

you want to live longer go 160int with lots of dd. With the 112 build, u better not be a statue and you better know how to combo on the run.
    no matter what build, all sins are coming for you......its a question of how good are your skills with your mage. I myself , as you know, love the 112 build. With valks on.....especially if the people dont know me....i rape them , especially when they are unbuffed.

after you hit 70+ maybe you do a different build.[/b]
    im sorry, best mages? When you guys are out pking, you get rolled in a matter of seconds, no offense. The only time you gain nps from what I saw when you guys stack your whole clan in 1 tower in war, at first I was like wow koxp, but then I saw how many mages and other classes you had up in the tower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast