Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Sin skill bar

This is a discussion on Sin skill bar within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi there, ive been archer allmost all my ko time, 3-4 years ive tried sin b4 and i didnt like ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default Sin skill bar

    hi there,
    ive been archer allmost all my ko time, 3-4 years
    ive tried sin b4 and i didnt like it much.

    but now ive given upp on archer cuz of the new lame ass cooldown without a timer that fucks up everything and seeing allot of the single shot skills fail allot for no good reason....

    so im giving sin a new and final try, "gonna stay with it either i like it or not"



    so this topic, its about how u guys put ur skillbar, and how u use ur mouse according to it.

    ive tried both using minor healing on my right click, (wich makes it easier to run around while fighting) and using my right click for light feet and just using my hand for the minoring part.. btw what happened to the minor skill ? its so much slower than it used 2 ?

    so, people, please post a picture of ur skillbar and an explaination on how u use it in pvp + how u combo ur right hand between the mouse and the skills

    please use pictures for skillbar and not just text, ty^^


    and ofc, try to stay ontopic as much as possible please

  2. #2
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    So you made ur ko4life a/c after 4 years of playing ko...interesting

  3. #3
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    This is my skill bar:





    For minor i use my right foot, i find it very effective, pedal ftw.

    lulz jk. Anyways.

    --------------------

    You will be using 2 hands on keyboard. Your left hand in charge of the combo and your right hand is in charge of the healing + pots.

    If you wanna know EXACTLY how i place my fingers and such this is how it goes.

    Left Hand:

    - Middle finger holds "w"
    - Finger to the left of middle finger pressed "2" and is in charge of pressing F1 and F2
    - Pink finger presses "1"
    - Pointing finger presses "r" and keys 3-5 and also presses the rest of the Tabs F3-F8.
    - The thumb either presses "s" or "z" or Space bar.

    Right Hand:

    - Middle finger spams "8" aka Minor heal.
    - Pointing finger presses 6-7 aka HP and Soul pot.

    When walking around your right hand will be on your mouse and your left hand should switch to be in control of 6-8 (healing + pots). So basically every time you want to attack you navigate with the mouse, and then quickly move your right hand to 6-8 and your left hand to 1-5, thus using both hands on the keyboard to combo.

    If you wanna read a guide about it as well here you go:

    Sin Guide

  4. #4
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    So you made ur ko4life a/c after 4 years of playing ko...interesting
    u think the first thing i got when i logged into ko for the first time was a link to this site ? lol

    ive been to the site many times b4, but never really needed to make an account seeing id never needed to post annything b4..

    stop suspecting people for nothing...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    This is my skill bar:





    For minor i use my right foot, i find it very effective, pedal ftw.

    lulz jk. Anyways.

    --------------------

    You will be using 2 hands on keyboard. Your left hand in charge of the combo and your right hand is in charge of the healing + pots.

    If you wanna know EXACTLY how i place my fingers and such this is how it goes.

    Left Hand:

    - Middle finger holds "w"
    - Finger to the left of middle finger pressed "2" and is in charge of pressing F1 and F2
    - Pink finger presses "1"
    - Pointing finger presses "r" and keys 3-5 and also presses the rest of the Tabs F3-F8.
    - The thumb either presses "s" or "z" or Space bar.

    Right Hand:

    - Middle finger spams "8" aka Minor heal.
    - Pointing finger presses 6-7 aka HP and Soul pot.

    When walking around your right hand will be on your mouse and your left hand should switch to be in control of 6-8 (healing + pots). So basically every time you want to attack you navigate with the mouse, and then quickly move your right hand to 6-8 and your left hand to 1-5, thus using both hands on the keyboard to combo.

    If you wanna read a guide about it as well here you go:

    Sin Guide
    tyvm, ive seen that skillbar and that guide b4, but didnt know it was yours =)
    thnx for explaining how u do ur combo, and how u work ur hands ^^

  6. #6
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    So you made ur ko4life a/c after 4 years of playing ko...interesting
    playing ko for 6 years.. never hard ko4life.. what's the prob with that? oO

    as answer for ur topic

    i use 2 minors on each skill bar( 6 and 7)
    hp pot on 6 and mana pot on 8...
    then all skills ( 1~4)...
    usually people only have 1 minor on skill bar but i'm to use to double minor ^^
    my safety is on F3, 3..
    and evade on F3,4...
    then i put all the rest sorting them out..

  7. #7
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I've played as a sin for 5 years, and through my time, I haven't got any tips or read through any guides. Although it's a mistake cause they will help alot, but I didn't think of it. Anyways... When you're playing as a sin for the first time, it won't necessarily mean that one of our skillbars will work for you. As for me, I had to make up my "own" skillbar, and it took me some time.
    Here it is:
    To put it simply, I use my left hand to do everything, and my right hand does the right-click minor. Namely, I use right-click minor with triple minor.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    thnx guys =) all this really helps, stil looking for some "new variations" of the skillbar, heard about people using the first 3 bars for attacks, 3 attacks on each instead of 4 on the first 2

  9. #9
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    thnx guys =) all this really helps, stil looking for some "new variations" of the skillbar, heard about people using the first 3 bars for attacks, 3 attacks on each instead of 4 on the first 2
    All depends what you wanna fit in...

    You can put like AC and LF on the first 3 bars and then you will only have 3 attacks on each bar making you need 3 tabs.

  10. #10
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    I've played as a sin for 5 years, and through my time, I haven't got any tips or read through any guides. Although it's a mistake cause they will help alot, but I didn't think of it. Anyways... When you're playing as a sin for the first time, it won't necessarily mean that one of our skillbars will work for you. As for me, I had to make up my "own" skillbar, and it took me some time.
    Here it is:
    To put it simply, I use my left hand to do everything, and my right hand does the right-click minor. Namely, I use right-click minor with triple minor.

    dam weird skill bar bro ^^

  11. #11
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Everyone has their own taste in skillbars, the best skillbar is the one you create yourself and works for you... If you'd see my skillbar, you'd go WTF?

  12. #12
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Everyone has their own taste in skillbars, the best skillbar is the one you create yourself and works for you... If you'd see my skillbar, you'd go WTF?
    ss or gtfo.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Everyone has their own taste in skillbars, the best skillbar is the one you create yourself and works for you... If you'd see my skillbar, you'd go WTF?
    i wanna go wtf XD

    er ikke du svensk ? =)

  14. #14
    Senior Member Breathin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halelus07 View Post
    ss or gtfo.
    have some respect for the best sin in c-west, trick !

  15. #15
    Senior Member halelus07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breathin View Post
    have some respect for the best sin in c-west, trick !
    Jeg kjenner han^^ Han er veldig god. Du er norsk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •