Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

which staff?

This is a discussion on which staff? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i tested out some fire staffs with different builds my lvl is 59 while all dmg shown was on a ...
Page: 3

i tested out some fire staffs with different builds
    my lvl is 59 while all dmg shown was on a lvl 69 priest with 140 FR
    when i tested, i had dual Flame rings +0

- Hell Blood +8(130/45) with 160 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 560, max dmg with blading around 325

- Scorching Staff +8(122/64) with 112 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 620, max dmg with blading around 345

- Wood Staff +10(82/80) with 70 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 660 , max dmg with blading around 300

also, the dot dmg from 57/39/18 was the highest with wood+10, then scorching, then hell blood

I hope this is a bit helpfull :P and maybe ill also buy me a lycaon +7 soon to test if the rumours here are true...

/domi[/b]
    I hit people in diez with +3 uniques 450-500 with 42 staff.... (hellblood, 144 int, rest mp) and thorn 90% 700+ But I have fr +3/fr+2 , you probably have no fr's?

I hit people in diez with +3 uniques 450-500 with 42 staff.... (hellblood, 144 int, rest mp) and thorn 90% 700+ But I have fr +3/fr+2 , you probably have no fr's?[/b]
    when i tested, i had dual Flame rings +0[/b]

luckor

+1 on that :P

right now i have dual +1
    and i could probably afford dual +2 if i sell some shit, but im not active in akara anymore atm

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

from what i found from ardream, its MUCH better to t2 with scorching staff +7, then to get a woodstaff +10, because not ONLY is the staff good for offensive, its a defensive staff as well, which gives you dd and hp.

personally from the choices, i would have 2 say neither, i played a lvl 59 paper mage with a wood +10, but sold it and got a scorching staff +7 and i hit much harder with it, and also lived longer as well. blading damage helps out a lot which people can underestimate the power that skill has even in ardream

when i did testing with lycoan staff +6 and wood +9 lycoan +6 was hitting more.. don't understand, that was just how it was

aPon

when i did testing with lycoan staff +6 and wood +9 lycoan +6 was hitting more.. don't understand, that was just how it was[/b]
    +1
    its odd but its true :P
    been playing mages for years and this has always stumped me

there was always this rumor back in Breth version that although regular mp didnt help mage (against pk) unique +mp did work (i heard 50% of the real thing)

so lycoan gives like 20 mp? so... idk :P

just random memory i have that didnt get solved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123