Support mage stats

This is a discussion on Support mage stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Was just wondering what kind of stats i should go to be a support mage at lvl 62 atm i ...
Page: 1

Default Support mage stats

Was just wondering what kind of stats i should go to be a support mage at lvl 62 atm i am 160 int 102 mp 51 str and 99 hp and I have 60 ice 42 light. going to go crimson which is the highest armor, and an ss if i can get one.

Thanks

O_o Senior Member

Which zone? Rlb or CZ..?

If rlb then just put enough for ge/ oasis and enough int for armor and enough for DS and rest to hp

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Which zone? Rlb or CZ..?

If rlb then just put enough for ge/ oasis and enough int for armor and enough for DS and rest to hp
    yea as Destiny said, depends on the zone, for Rlb id go paper ds build as in base int, 65/67 into mp for paper armor +8/+9, 90 into str for a dread shield and then rest into hp, could also put a lil more mp for a wood staff+9/+10 but i highly doubt u would wear it often enough since a mage in rlb gets hitted pretty high and u could always get a 1 hand staff ( halloween cane ) to slow/stun people. Could also consider goin linen build to wear a better staff and actually do higher dmg when with the staff on but as i said u wouldnt be able to wear staff much. For cz i'd go complete until u can wear Krowaz at 75, stats for cz support mage would be something like 91 str for gabs, 160 int/ 138 mp for krowaz and rest into hp, could also put higher mp points to do better dmg if u have enough gear to make up for it.

Thanks for your help but its on a private server where Chitin is the highest armor and cap is at 62 atm

O_o Senior Member

So go paper / linen and use only weapon def armor with weapon def shield and use wood staff 8 and put some to hp