Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

what should i get next. dont really know (Ardream)

This is a discussion on what should i get next. dont really know (Ardream) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; chit 8 set dual old rocs dual old we's irons smukry 8 hanguk 8 hp valks attack pathos rogue/priest dread ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default what should i get next. dont really know (Ardream)

    chit 8 set
    dual old rocs
    dual old we's
    irons
    smukry 8
    hanguk 8
    hp valks
    attack pathos rogue/priest
    dread 7
    dd7 helm
    spear7 boots
    club7 pauldron


    O.o

  2. #2
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    I'd start making your accesories +1, or save up alot for a better weapon if u ca find one but i think what u have is fine

  3. #3
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    skills.

    jk :P

    personally, against noobs dualies RAPE but against GG geared peeps, its not as nice.... maybe consider a nice 1 handed weapon, like avedon 8? :O

  4. #4
    Beholdlove
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    skills.

    jk :P

    personally, against noobs dualies RAPE but against GG geared peeps, its not as nice.... maybe consider a nice 2 handed weapon, like avedon 8? :O
    Ye i agree with him =]

  5. #5
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    Ye i agree with him =]
    hmmm. maybe a hb8. how much does that cost?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    123

    Default

    to much for u :P
    like 40+ gbs i believe

  7. #7
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    now you have the basics and if you want to improve your stats, you'll need to have much money for roc+1s, we+1s etc.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    try to get an ave8 the combo is faster than hb or rappy and has good hp/mp bonus and its and axe (i assume everyone in cwest has ske belt). then try to up ur uniques maybe u can get a wp3

  9. #9
    Senior Member SSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA!!!
    Posts
    761

    Default

    yeah i agree avedon+8 rapes dcz...
    if u want to stay with duals i'd sell the murky and get a lugias+8 though or a tota+9..

    first thing i'd aim for is we's+1/2, maybe sell the IN for a wp+2 and get rocs+1

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Totally disagree with avedon, i just had HB +8 and AVEDON +8 on carnac west and belive me avedon is a shit for dcz. Every single priest has a Dread shield which has quite a lot AXE deffence -> 20 ax/ spear on +7. The damage differences between HB +8 and Avedon +8 are very very big. So i would say get HB +8 at first. Then Probably start thinking about MS +9 if u can afford it.


    AFter getting a solid weapon i would start improving ur jewerelly. Iron set is not neccesery for warrior in ardream so try to switch for String +1-> +2.
    And then old rocs -> Fov +1-> Fov +2-> Roc +2 -> WP +3

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Totally disagree with avedon, i just had HB +8 and AVEDON +8 on carnac west and belive me avedon is a shit for dcz. Every single priest has a Dread shield which has quite a lot AXE deffence -> 20 ax/ spear on +7. The damage differences between HB +8 and Avedon +8 are very very big. So i would say get HB +8 at first. Then Probably start thinking about MS +9 if u can afford it.


    AFter getting a solid weapon i would start improving ur jewerelly. Iron set is not neccesery for warrior in ardream so try to switch for String +1-> +2.
    And then old rocs -> Fov +1-> Fov +2-> Roc +2 -> WP +3
    the thing is that only priests have dread , (rogues,mages and other warrs dont), they usually have ske belt , so u ll be hitting more 2 then with ave then hb and u (old ske belt more common than dread) and u get nice hp/mana and good ap.
    altho a ms9>ave8>hb8 hands down

  12. #12
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    the thing is that only priests have dread , (rogues,mages and other warrs dont), they usually have ske belt , so u ll be hitting more 2 then with ave then hb and u (old ske belt more common than dread) and u get nice hp/mana and good ap.
    altho a ms9>ave8>hb8 hands down
    HB has insane flame damage which gonna cut right through the weapon defense. And due to the same high elemental the 'R' attacks are gonna be harder. I have seen HB always hit harder than Avedon. And the warrior does need to bring down the priest with dread...rogues are gonna LF anyways.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    HB has insane flame damage which gonna cut right through the weapon defense. And due to the same high elemental the 'R' attacks are gonna be harder. I have seen HB always hit harder than Avedon. And the warrior does need to bring down the priest with dread...rogues are gonna LF anyways.
    in dcz a warrior cant solo a fully geared and buffed priest , u ll need a db and well u can use phatos against priests (there u rape rogues -mages-and priests ) and the combo of the avedon is just pure win for me over the hb.

  14. #14
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    i had both ave8/hb8 and I haven't noticed difference between the damages. But i liked the combo with avedon more so I usually wore that. It's right that ardream is full of skelly belts tho but the most of the rogues have 0 resists so the hb can fuck them. Thats why i say theres not such a big diff. Choose whatever you like more . But if you prefer dual to 2handed then I agree with SSlayer, change the murky+8 to a lugias+8.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    345

    Default

    First of all the ressistances has nothing to do with flame dmg on HB. Yea i get your point with Skeleton belt, but there is a big difference between wep deff on DS and on Skele - 10% and thats a lot. I tested it myself and i have to say that 200hp/mp is not that much and HB all the way :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •