Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wirinon chaos +8 vs hb +9

This is a discussion on wirinon chaos +8 vs hb +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by G4ru I use wirinon chaos +8 and heard and read that the hb +9 is the best ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by G4ru View Post
    I use wirinon chaos +8 and heard and read that the hb +9 is the best weapon for warrior but other say it is better wirinon chaos +8 suggestions thanks
    chaos wiri +8 will have around same AP like HB+9 may be a bit more, but elemtal dmg of HB hit much harder especially when rogues dont have that big flame resist or priest wearing huge defenses....

If you like curse keep Wiri xD
    If you have money to spend take HB+9 it worth 2x more then wiri
    If you wanna looks sexy take HB+9
    If you wanna hit harder its HB +9 too

just dont listen anything about failding some weapons more or not... personaly i think its about how you play....

hb+9 anytime

cuz of? just because its oldshool

HB +9 will hit harder,
    HB +9 has higher stun rate,
    HB +9 has smaller range attack,
    HB +9 has no curse,

But HB +9 will b much better and will worth u another 100 gbs that u can use on better gear.

joeyH

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo84 View Post
    wat's ur ign in ares ?
    HumanTarget , now i got an ii +9 but my friend nukka lend me it for pk , and i don't like this weapon , he too don't like .

Quote Originally Posted by joeyH View Post
    o/ i will not post an ss of my char , log in ares and say me ur char nick so i show u.
    lol sure...

HumanTarget , now i got an ii +9 but my friend nukka lend me it for pk , and i don't like this weapon , he too don't like .
    lol gotta <3 how the story changes huh

joeyH

who cares if it's mine or of a friend ? i played exp / pk and killed bifrost monster with this weapon , and the ii is very better for me and nukka think it too .

joeyH

but anyway , this is mine opinion , if u prefer hb , GL.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

how II+9 can be better then wiri+9 ;/ man...

joeyH

see with the price of a wiri +9 , u can get a ii +10 or ii +9 + goood items , and ii +9 great for combo , and pk .

see with the price of a wiri +9 , u can get a ii +10 or ii +9 + goood items , and ii +9 great for combo , and pk .
    Stop posting in this thread, you are making a fool out of yourself.

I cant speak for +9 weapons on BPs cause i never tried them but i did use Wiri +7 +8 (boombastic) and HB+7 +8 and ofc II+7 +8. And i can honestly say that Wirinom was better, even a +7 Wiri is better than a +8 II.

Wirinom at +9 and with Chaos is an outstanding weapon.

OT: Chaos Wirinom all the way man, more range, when the Chaos effecto goes on it makes a huge difference in PK and in VS, cant speak for the dmg cause i never tested HB+9 but if HB hits harder i really doubt it would be by much. If you cant tell the difference between 1.5 and 2.0 range then you havent plaid enough, not calling people noobs but you should feel that extra range (specially as BP cause at least untill i quit Wiri was the only 2.0 range weapon for them). I know you are a warrior just saying that the range matters.

Dewon

you should compare a chaos baal+8 with a hb+9 cuz those are kinda same type and if you're a BP then HB over anything else cuz you can get a nice build with it and clubs are definitely more comfortable to combo as a BP!
    in my opinion swords are the best weps for warriors specially a wirinom with range 2. so when it comes to a cursed weapon no matter what, if it's chaos then go for it. you'll find it very useful in cz.
    Last edited by Dewon; 10-20-2010 at 03:06 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I don't know im probaly more oldschool but i prefer HB for bp & warrior.
    And best choise would be actuly nebiros & hanguk sword which is most sexyest and outrageous weapon combo + the dmg :d

I haven't tried a HB+9 my self so I can't tell you that its better than chaos Wiri+8, tho I have a Chaos Wiri+8 and had a Rappy+9 they hit almost the same, so I think HB might hit a bit harder, but chaos is better because of its range + curse, so just saying that HB and Chaos are almost the same its hard to pick, but I prefer the chaos Wiri+8 I love sword combo and the curse is just so wonderful you'd pwn in PK and VS.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Chaos Effect on a BP or any priest is devastating D:

But since your human and on C-West, go with HB 9

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast