Was wondering about scorpion scythe +9

This is a discussion on Was wondering about scorpion scythe +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Would this be a good tanking weapon for bosses? Or PK weapon for lower BDW's? I know of a few ...
Page: 1

Default Was wondering about scorpion scythe +9

Would this be a good tanking weapon for bosses?

Or PK weapon for lower BDW's?

I know of a few people with +8's , but noone with a +9. Also checked the crazy items on KOK and didn't see one there either.

The reason I am asking is that, If it was wouldn't someone have made one by now?
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 06-16-2010 at 12:38 PM.

there is a lot of them out there i had one on cypher back about 2 year ago and they at +9 or 10 cant remember its got the ap of a raptor +7 and as far as i know im just gettin back to ko this week and supposively monsters hp and defense are higher so using scythe dont know if u would outdamage the regain or if u would even damage at all

SS has almost no use anymore unless you are doing a 1v1 with a ss +10. The bosses have been buffed up so now a single person cannot solo. Back in 2008 level 80 warriors could solo bosses like talos with it in about 5-10 minutes.

And there is a +10 selling in Edana or somewhere in the market section.
    KoK stopped working ever since 1827 but you can still see many SS's +9 in it.

I still think this weapon is dam good. I finally made mine +8 and i gotta tell you it owns for solo XP especially in paranums. This weapon is better at a higher lvl to be honest. I switch between Rappy and SS+8 during solo XP. very happy with it. Also if your in trouble in cz you can run to soft mobs hit them for 3K and get 65% HP each hit from what you hit them for nice for Town haha.

SS+1O ftw but its very expensive weapon