Best platform?

This is a discussion on Best platform? within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; I've been playing on many platforms so far, like eurobattle.net, garena, dotalicious or ranked gaming client but haven't really found ...
Page: 1

Dec-

Wink Best platform?

I've been playing on many platforms so far, like eurobattle.net, garena, dotalicious or ranked gaming client but haven't really found a community that would suit me to the fullest with a nice gaming atmosphere and experienced players, so what are your experiences with platforms and which one is the best for you considering no lag bots, good players, no leavers and some competitive play.

Darer for sure.Got reconnection tool if u drop,u can seel stats of players that join ur game,so if someone has leaves u can kick him easily.U got ranking,and if u got pro account,u can win cash prizes every month.

Banned Regular Member

i play on Garena xD

venokito

Dotalicous is good no kiter
    in garena all kiters and laggersssssssssssssss pff

venokito

Ranking Game CLient only noob zzz and Menber AFK

i play on garena and ombuserver, but i prefer garena

Dota Cash was my favourite platform back in the day of Dota 1. It had an awesome community, and u have good access to stats, win ratio, kdr, and was very very active (games filled up in matter of <10 seconds during peak times).

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    Dota Cash was my favourite platform back in the day of Dota 1. It had an awesome community, and u have good access to stats, win ratio, kdr, and was very very active (games filled up in matter of <10 seconds during peak times).
    what is dota cash, i like dota1, but never hear about dota cash like a plataform