heros i like to play and some tips on`em

This is a discussion on heros i like to play and some tips on`em within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; so ya i wanna know what i should do and buy for those heros which i love to play with ...
Page: 1

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Default heros i like to play and some tips on`em

so ya i wanna know what i should do and buy for those heros which i love to play with
    Lycan
    Veng
    Clinkz
    Pugna
    askin for alot but a lil would help..ty ty

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    so ya i wanna know what i should do and buy for those heros which i love to play with
    Lycan
    Veng
    Clinkz
    Pugna
    askin for alot but a lil would help..ty ty

Lycan: Basically the main item you really need is BKB. I would go vlads and then BKB and then Stygian. Get wolves + third skill which gives you attack and attack speed first and later on get your Howl skill.

Vengful: People have different builds on her. What i see more often is Stygian Desolator, but some people go with Helm of Dominator. I would go, Helm + Butterfly + Buriza + Aghanim's in that order.

Clinkz: The trick with this hero is, you gotta play like a pussy, that's all there is to it. Use your windwalk when about to gank and make sure that by the time you attack it will be off cooldown in case something goes wrong. You also have to learn how to orb walk with this hero because it's very useful. Orb walking is pretty easy to learn and it's just basically attack animation cancelling. It works great for heroes like Obsidian Destroyer, Silencer, and Viper.

Pugna: Early on, get decrepify and Nether Blast and as soon as you max those out, be sure to get your ward, it's really useful against int heroes. Aghanim's and Sheep are basically his core items, get those and you should be able to kill lots of heroes. With Aghanim's, Decrepify + Ulty steals like 200 HP a second.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

depends on whether ur playing pub/draft. i mean for pub u can play whatever item u wan lmao. just make sure ur good. but if ur a beginner u should follow what twizto said.

lucifer + hand of midas full push
    lucifer + afganis staff full killer

Lycaon - farm neutrals in the forest until you get enough gold to buy treads/2xbracers/Vlads.If you have problem with nukers/stunners get BKB,after that
    get either a Desolator or MKB.Lots of people are getting Sange & Yasha on Lycaon,since he has max ms with his ulti,s&y is a waste of gold.

xBDYx

you gotta be flexible in what u buy, depends on ur allies and ur enemies

HestenBosse

lycan i would go vlad, treads, basher, bkb, mkb and a heart

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Zangetsu View Post
    Lycaon - farm neutrals in the forest until you get enough gold to buy treads/2xbracers/Vlads.If you have problem with nukers/stunners get BKB,after that
    get either a Desolator or MKB.Lots of people are getting Sange & Yasha on Lycaon,since he has max ms with his ulti,s&y is a waste of gold.
    ppl get sny for lycan bcuz his ulti doesnt last forever... it has the advantage of movement speed and the chance to decrease theirs and basically makes lycan powerful w/o ulti

HestenBosse

You don't need play clinks as a pussy, Get Scepter, the 2 javelins and a deamon edge item. Then just go to the forest use ulti on a centour or smthing then you get good hp. Later on get a heart then you easy have 3k hp whit ulti and +200 - 300 dmg, linken is good against stun spells aswell