Looking for 5v5 teams to play against!

This is a discussion on Looking for 5v5 teams to play against! within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Yeah, i have some friends to play some 5v5... but when we play with randoms they quit after 15min usually ...
Page: 1

Yeah, i have some friends to play some 5v5... but when we play with randoms they quit after 15min usually and its not funny. So we are looking for some teams to play agains that will not quit in the middle of the game.

Btw only OmbuServer. Thx.

Ombuserver wtf...

Rampage

Pm me your msn, I probably have people for that ^^

wtf is that server lawl

get GGC and we will have a match!

HandicaP

if ur not peruvian i have a team to fight u... if u are nvm cuz i wont play with 5 secs delay :s

lilaznboi77

if you play on us east pm me and ill get a team for u to play against =)

mangiariso

Hello,
    me and my friends stopped to play dota 2-3 months ago because we have the bl full of leavers.
    In bnet come to channel ".net" .
    If we are online we are there.

.Net RuleZ

if ur not peruvian i have a team to fight u... if u are nvm cuz i wont play with 5 secs delay :s[/b]
    we play with ppl from spain argentina and mexico and there are no problems... maybe u should check ur conecction settings...

we play with ppl from spain argentina and mexico and there are no problems... maybe u should check ur conecction settings...[/b]
    Or maybe you should try soemthing that has no delay whatsoever. It's no secret that battle.net/priv servers lag.

EDIT: I find it funny someone from arg/mex/peru/spain whatever tells someone else to check his connection, these countrys are WELL KNOWN for great internet connections.

Or maybe you should try soemthing that has no delay whatsoever. It's no secret that battle.net/priv servers lag.

EDIT: I find it funny someone from arg/mex/peru/spain whatever tells someone else to check his connection, these countrys are WELL KNOWN for great internet connections.[/b]
    what im saying is that we play with ppl from argentina mexico and spain, hosting in peru and we dont have any problems at all.

Ainelover

dota league or bnet plx