PAX Sivir Giveaway

This is a discussion on PAX Sivir Giveaway within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; So, this code is only redeemable for the US servers as I've already used it on EU-west and EU-NE. Basically ...
Page: 1

Default PAX Sivir Giveaway

So, this code is only redeemable for the US servers as I've already used it on EU-west and EU-NE.

Basically the first person to make me laugh will get it, so go nao.

Little archer Senior Member

how about the first person to post? no one checks this section anyways ... i play NA and i would love this

I can't tell if this is a lie, but I really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreal lyreallyreally want it =/ please? + I made an account just for this! + I'll make you laugh, yeah that's soraka, she throws bananas

me please!!! http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...50948_460s.jpg

please email it to me [email protected] (yes those are 3 s' in there)

thank you!