Where to get?

This is a discussion on Where to get? within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Heard alot about this game and I would like to try it out. Where do I get it, how much, ...
Page: 1

saltman_147

Heard alot about this game and I would like to try it out. Where do I get it, how much, and whats the overall idea of the game? Is it just like WC3 but with one person as opposed to a whole army?

Heard alot about this game and I would like to try it out. Where do I get it, how much, and whats the overall idea of the game? Is it just like WC3 but with one person as opposed to a whole army?[/b]
    you can probably get it at a nearby games store

buy warcraft III battlechest. Thats al you need~ and then update the patches.

Yes the game is like wc3 except you only control the hero, and you can have up to 10 people in a game, 5v5. It primarily focuses on the heroes and items from wc3 except they are mostly changed, and theres someting like 95+ heroes to use.

Pretty fun, definately worth it to play.

If you dotn want to buy it, just download the wc3 game, except play on Garena , this free program to play warcraft via LAN

kamux

U can found at any games store, or download torrent warcraft The frozen throne + warcraft reign of chaos and the map of the dota you get at ... Official DotA Allstars : Downloads