Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Worst hero you have played as?

This is a discussion on Worst hero you have played as? within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; a good morph uses the agi / str effectively to nuke / escape, but it is really hard to maintain ...
Page: 2

a good morph uses the agi / str effectively to nuke / escape, but it is really hard to maintain early game because too much math is involve :<

Svooni

i played a round with few mins ago. and well now it was really cool. but just on AGI. i didnt had that much hp, but a hard and fast attack - not bad. but the ultimate is pretty useless, right? on STR or INT the morph sucks like hell

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

a good morph uses the agi / str effectively to nuke / escape, but it is really hard to maintain early game because too much math is involve :<[/b]
    u doln&#39;t need to maintain it in early game cause well DUHHH u don&#39;t even add to it until u&#39;re like what.. lvl 12 or so? maybe even later? by then it&#39;ll be mid game. all u have to do is maintain hp over 1k.

i played a round with few mins ago. and well now it was really cool. but just on AGI. i didnt had that much hp, but a hard and fast attack - not bad. but the ultimate is pretty useless, right? on STR or INT the morph sucks like hell[/b]
    His ult is good, it can serve as escape route (dive in, and morph your way out,) or aid in battle 1v1.

Morph&#39;s ult doesn&#39;t take additional damage like images, so it can confuse ur opponent

when you gank it is good to max out agi, wave in, and use nuke. then instantly turn on the str mode back on.

iiason

razor is tough[/b]
    lol xD

i luv harrasing wit viper.

closetoheaven

viper is nice hero..i think that invoker is the worst

Banned

templar meepo

on STR or INT the morph sucks like hell[/b]
    I rush Satanic on Morphling, then put all STR in to AGI, and get a heart if you want even more HP.
    Then you have lots of HP, HUGE damage and armor, and super fast attack speed.
    Not to mention your nuke does 1.2x agility, which can easily go do 400+ dmg late game.

notsinfiery

I rush Satanic on Morphling, then put all STR in to AGI, and get a heart if you want even more HP.
    Then you have lots of HP, HUGE damage and armor, and super fast attack speed.
    Not to mention your nuke does 1.2x agility, which can easily go do 400+ dmg late game.[/b]
    skadi helm dominator > all

You guys dont like Pit Lord ,its one of the best heroes.He has great harrasing and farming skills.

I hate playing with Dazzle it just sucks

You guys dont like Pit Lord ,its one of the best heroes.He has great harrasing and farming skills.

I hate playing with Dazzle it just sucks [/b]
    pitlord is actually quite insane. he can stay in a lane without returning to base with just a bottle from the start.

notsinfiery

pitlord is actually quite insane. he can stay in a lane without returning to base with just a bottle from the start.[/b]
    why not just pick dk then

why not just pick dk then[/b]
    Pitlord >> DK early game

and Pitlord can push early / defend against push strategy

why not just pick dk then[/b]
    because er u can&#39;t spam with dk? pitlord&#39;s mana cost for fire is lame :/ n its DPS, so u can get whole round of creep, as compared to dk&#39;s 1 breath.

Banned

because er u can&#39;t spam with dk? pitlord&#39;s mana cost for fire is lame :/ n its DPS, so u can get whole round of creep, as compared to dk&#39;s 1 breath.[/b]
    not the fucking point
    if your justification for picking pitlord is the ability to stay in lane forever early game, why not pick dk

be more detailed the first time is the point

everyone knows that dk can do and what pitlord can do and there strs/weaknesses

PITLORD CAN PUSH AND DEFEND RLY WELL

ORLY?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast