Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Your Favorite Hero !

This is a discussion on Your Favorite Hero ! within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; loool ive seen a kunkka with 3 bfurys... holy shit he cleared creep spawns in like 1-2 hits lol![/b] doubt ...
Page: 11

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

loool ive seen a kunkka with 3 bfurys... holy shit he cleared creep spawns in like 1-2 hits lol![/b]
    doubt it 1-2 hits. i used sven n i had 2 BF, cleared creep wave in ONE hit. :S ap should clear it in 1 hit no problem.

do you really have nothing better to do than to go around correcting people on the tiniest, most insignificant things to make yourself feel like you're good at dota?

doubt it 1-2 hits. i used sven n i had 2 BF, cleared creep wave in ONE hit. :S ap should clear it in 1 hit no problem.[/b]
    Doesnt even clear it in one hit anyways.

2 hits with level 1 creeps spawn at lvl 25, unless you are talking with ult.

LOCOOZ

Lina and Invoker

AlwaysSayDie

Viper

Orb walking with viper is so funny. ppl panic and will call you a cheater if you do it 100% correctly. Basically you are shooting like a maniac. @ lvl 4, I get a kill. no matter what. No exception, whatever hero im laned against. I orb walk em to death

hands down favorite hero is panda brewmaster...haven't lost a game w/ him yet. bfury+buriza is godly comebo on him. 2nd favorite has got to be bala, I just love everyone running from you when it's night time lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

no favourite... always random and play with what i get, good with anything honestly

as for a few posts up, ive seen a sven with 3 bfs, wipe out a whole team with his insane god and cleave, all 5 players within a blink of an eye

3bfs is nothing compared to a sniper i saw w/ 3 divines...thank god he was on my team.

trz

Invoker, puck, rhasta, krob, and bane.

THE BEST HERO in this game is Enigma, no doubt about it, but of course you'll need micro xD.

Cygnus

Morph ownz.

love tiny lately...

when our team is madly raping and enemy fountain camping..i throw them all in... LOL

NickM

lunaaaa owwwnss!

sacrid

EarthShaker easy

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    do you really have nothing better to do than to go around correcting people on the tiniest, most insignificant things to make yourself feel like you're good at dota?
    its called a discussion, someone with a pea for a brain- like you, wouldn't have a clue. i wish you all the best in your future endeavours as a permanent resident troll.