Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favourite build, on your favourite heroes.

This is a discussion on Your favourite build, on your favourite heroes. within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; Well obviously everyone either starts with a ring of regen, or tango's or bottle, but what are your favourite builds ...
Page: 1

Default Your favourite build, on your favourite heroes.

Well obviously everyone either starts with a ring of regen, or tango's or bottle, but what are your favourite builds (EARLY GAME) for some of your favourite heroes?

for me:

Prophet: Treads and silence stick
    Gondar: 3 wraith bands + boot of speed (and sometimes ring of basillus)
    Bloodseeker: boot of speed and 3 wraith bands, or treads and 1 wraith band

so whats some of your favourite items to get for your favourite heroes (around 10-20 mins)

I listed all items in order to get

chen - 1.treads agi 2.blood stone 3.heart

he basically just needs hp since he's a support char. best units to control once you get the 3rd spell to lvl 4 are satyr hellcaster (for dmg), centaur (tanking and stun), and a troll high priest (personal healer)

skeleton king - 1. boots of speed 2. armlet 3. treads (diminishes boots) 4. bloodstone 5. armor curtis (not sure if i spelled it right)

sk is basically THE tank so hp is a must and he does crit a lot. armlet is the perfect weapon for him since it's gives +500 hp boost when activated and huge dmg is dealt. bloodstone is also a must since when activated armlet drains hp.

Ursa - 1. treads 2. vanguard (loather's edge optional) 3. vlads 4. heart

Massive damage is dealt combined with his special (which doesn't use mana) and his 2nd skill. hp regen is a necccessity, because he will always be there first in all the ganks. I put loathers as optional due to the fact, you would have to go for that second and it is a get away item and gives a great speed boost, however hp regen is very important for this char.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

silencer: start with sobi mask, circlet, and a set of tangos, then boots > power treads, sobi mask > oblivion staff (x3) for orchids, and then circlets become nulls. if game progresses past that, i go for either a shivas, or necro book, or whatever needs 2 go with that game :O

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    silencer: start with sobi mask, circlet, and a set of tangos, then boots > power treads, sobi mask > oblivion staff (x3) for orchids, and then circlets become nulls. if game progresses past that, i go for either a shivas, or necro book, or whatever needs 2 go with that game :O
    hehe same build as me!

omg, i just had the best pitlord game ever! and NO it was not EM

Pitlord: 2 sobi masks -> 2 more sobi masks (total of 4) -> perserverence -> radiance -> boot of travel -> shiva -> assault cuirras -> bloodstone -> skadi

i was the uber tank, and the uber damage dealer/support crazy shit.

i picked skadi as orb cuz it gives so much stats and hp/mp... wanst sure what to pick lol.. i ended the game with like an extra 5k gold LOL

wow that must've been a longass game...I only use skadi on terrorblade because his metamaorphasis state w/ 2 clones = insane dmg. and usually even if i get skadi it's the only item I get with treads then the game ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunters113 View Post
    wow that must've been a longass game...I only use skadi on terrorblade because his metamaorphasis state w/ 2 clones = insane dmg. and usually even if i get skadi it's the only item I get with treads then the game ends.
    it actually wasnt that long, i had radiance and perserverence at like 19 mins? and then bot at like 23 or so :P then the rest of the items came so fast xD

crazy game though!

what mode was it? and dam must've been a lot of kills/ganks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bountyhunters113 View Post
    what mode was it? and dam must've been a lot of kills/ganks.
    it was just AP (or APSO)

i had like 450-500 creep kills at the end of the game xD (50 min game? smth liek that)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    it was just AP (or APSO)

i had like 450-500 creep kills at the end of the game xD (50 min game? smth liek that)
    that's like impossible lol, at least i think so... not even with ezalor i can't get that much only if wanted to creep

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

puck : dagger. makes u invincible n fuckin annoiying as hell, n i love annoying ppl in dota =)
    morphling: mantal style. imba push with replica + illusions.

i love 2 bane hollow also, ppl underestimate his farming abilitys and usually dont choose him, start off w/ rob + tangos, then get vlad, > power treads > deso, then if time continues get a heart, and your a tank, and ofc, gogo solo roshan for that extra life just in case ^^

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    i love 2 bane hollow also, ppl underestimate his farming abilitys and usually dont choose him, start off w/ rob + tangos, then get vlad, > power treads > deso, then if time continues get a heart, and your a tank, and ofc, gogo solo roshan for that extra life just in case ^^
    why vlads on a range hero?

unless ur getting for ur team Oo'

i like sniper start with boots then > treads, then preservence > linkens sphere if game goes further i get eye of skadi
    also axe i get phase boots, H.O.D, vangaurd and later game H.O.T
    Last edited by silentdj; 08-10-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    why vlads on a range hero?

unless ur getting for ur team Oo'
    that is bane ELEMENTAL, not bane hollow ^^, bane hollow is the wolf spawner and he can shapeshift into a wolf, you get vlad so that your wolfs can have life steal aura as well as your own char.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i usually call solo mid no matter what even if im a melee... and if so, usually go with bottle/eyes for the respawns... but if not, then usually go with 2 str gaunlets, 2 x circle nobilities, 1 salve, 1 clarity, and then it goes into a bigger variation on what to make

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast