Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IN+2 - IB+2 USD

This is a discussion on IN+2 - IB+2 USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If this is a bad karma then yes i want more... So wrong..kurtulus stole me 1k usd.I dont have to ...
Page: 2

If this is a bad karma then yes i want more...
    So wrong..kurtulus stole me 1k usd.I dont have to proove anything to you or any other douche in these forums.

KK thanx[/b]

Keep telling urself that and e1 else you've lied to. Thieving from kids, pathetic. BFD you own a bike, ur day will come, I don't have doubt in my mind.

KK
    bb

I'm confused, wtf is going on?

Untill I know what's up, this topic is locked.

Ok, this is the deal:

Athen sold his account to a turk with the name kurtulus, this kurtulus guy bought every1's items for USD, then he chargedback everyone, including Athen. Athen then got his info back through K2 CS. He then took his stuff back.

So, if anyone here in this topic brings this shit up again, you will be gone for a while.

kokolas06

Thanx Bruce,bump my topic...NEW PRICE FOR IN+2 and IB+2 800usd $$

Keep telling urself that and e1 else you've lied to. Thieving from kids, pathetic. BFD you own a bike, ur day will come, I don't have doubt in my mind.

KK
    bb[/b]
    I didnt expect you to be such a kid.You wish me death for what??? For getting my stolen account back by sending tickets to k2?
    Or by making my money back for the items i sold to kurtulus and wasnt in the account?

You dissapoint me,i've known you for quite some time and you seemed mature guy.
    /go wish death to someone.

FROM NOW ON WONT RESPOND ANY FLAMES>>>>WHOEVER WANTS IRON NECK+2 AND IRON BELT +2 FOR 800$ CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

Ok, this is the deal:

Athen sold his account to a turk with the name kurtulus, this kurtulus guy bought every1's items for USD, then he chargedback everyone, including Athen. Athen then got his info back through K2 CS. He then took his stuff back.

So, if anyone here in this topic brings this shit up again, you will be gone for a while.[/b]

Apparently that was his plan from the beginning. He told e1 this guy was a gg trader, a RL friend and went out of his way to msn people with items to get them to sell to him, all the while knowing he was going to take it back. There isn't one person on this forum who would have sold him anything, the only reason anyone did was because they all trusted you. Do you get that "trust" do you understand that?

Then when he did get his items back, he denied it at first, then admitted it, and wouldn't give anything back to those who were scammed. You got your character, why didn't you give the items back to the people who trusted you, who respected you, you fucking sell out.

The funny thing Athens, you came back to oly and got rick rolled by every nub on the server, couldn't get a kill to save ur life. You get leet items, borrow a lvl 80 come back then start talk smack, you really are worthless cunt.

Smite Hammer +8, Exc Raptor +8

(runordie posting, Chemical UNBAN PLS)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12