Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

70 warr for usd

This is a discussion on 70 warr for usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Any offer I like, doesn't have to be too high, prefer selling it today. Got the warrior due to a ...
Page: 1

Any offer I like, doesn't have to be too high, prefer selling it today. Got the warrior due to a retarded scam by some noob. I got all the info

Bukowski

This warrior was scammed from me...I play BizantO in Fierce clan also played BrightEyes. I changed the e-mail and pass after i got the info back and looked today and my e-mail pass is changed again. So dont buy this acct, it is scammed and i would like it returned to me its rightful owner.

spyrex

bizanto , i think he need give you the char and u give him rol :/

Bukowski

It wasnt me that made the trade for the RoL it was silwerleaf (Madness on ko4life) But I would be willing to compensate him since it isnt his fault he had no idea the account was scammed. This guy (Madness) also scammed asis (K2ed on ko4life) out of some items and he can verify that I am who i say I am as well.

zzz... BizantO was scammed. And now Oblivion and Madness try to sell it! Madness scam me even with trade moderator -,-
    They selling it without full info, and later change password! They have full payment info.

WTF they arent banned yet? Admins what are u doing? DebuffAndHeal WHY u dont post it? U got from Madness PM with info to bizanto. Its proof. U saw how they scam me/us. U see what thay are doing?

Madness - [email protected] - MyArrowKillYou (ingame ronark)

ADMINS check they IP login etc and banned this scammers!

Madness

nope..i dont scammed you..debuffandheal scammed you..cuz he sayd everything is oke trade him itemz etc...
    not me but trade mod..

nope..i dont scammed you..debuffandheal scammed you..cuz he sayd everything is oke trade him itemz etc...
    not me but trade mod.. [/b]
    Stfu dickhead, ByzantO, I think obli will give you back your account, just pm him and make sure you tell him you'll compensate him, cause he traded some gg ares stuff to get the rol..

IllusionS

Geezus BrightEyes wtf you doin on yourself, you get scammed left right and center

riley1

Heretic, am I right?

You scammed me, and danika, and you fucking gave me a priest for "accidentally scamming my friend", and then scammed the priest a few months later!!! FUCK OFF

Bukowski

yeh it does seem like i get scammed alot but its just this one guy scamming me over and over lol he hacked my e-mail then gave me back my acct minus some gear..i changed my pw for e-mail and the acct and then three days later he hacks it back zzz i did virus scan i cant figure it out man.

mahmoodxD

YOUR HERETICNL?

================================================== ================================================== =====
    Heretic, am I right?

You scammed me, and danika, and you fucking gave me a priest for "accidentally scamming my friend", and then scammed the priest a few months later!!! FUCK OFF
    ================================================== ================================================== ======
    thats u blazing?

and danika was a scammer too lol shes almost as bad as heretic

btw blazin not all scammers are that dochie heretic

bizanto1

guys i was reading all it but still i cant understand what happen here :S

just sad to see scammed ppl for accounts , do not buy any account with hotmail registered e-mail if u dun trust the person , he can easily send reset password request to his alnernative e-mail address registered on hotmail account , even if u change the every single shit about e-mail , he can still get back the e-mail ,so ur account too . .

Mercyful

wow tweety i bet EVERYONE knew how to do that zzzzzz
    this isnt sarcasim but remove wut u said now cuz everyone will start to scam poeple..

I dont know wtf is going on here dont wanna read right now but i do know madness=scammer oblivion= not scammer looks like he was just got traded this scammed account and blahblhabblha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast