_Snake_ aka ::Snake:: is a Scammer

This is a discussion on _Snake_ aka ::Snake:: is a Scammer within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Nothing more needs to be said, save ur time and dont do deals with this guy, peace....
Page: 1

ScareyBear

Default _Snake_ aka ::Snake:: is a Scammer

Nothing more needs to be said, save ur time and dont do deals with this guy, peace.

ScareyBear

:angry:

ScareyBear

::SnAkE::

:blink: what the hell ? :blink: wich server diez ? i dont use my char like 1 month ago ^_^ . Whats ur nick in game ? maybe we can talk about it and find out whats wrong with ur brain

ScareyBear

:unsure:

merchanter123

scarey bear lol ur dumb no offence, i was going to buy his chitin 8's aswell but i atleast looked into who he was b4 i bought anything. i even posted on ko general about him _SNAKE_ is the forum name and i'd imagine tENX_ is the character ur talking about. tENX_ is his ingame name and he is with eternity second clan. thanks to Kamy he warned me about him b4 i bought anything from him. snake the original i know your good gun. But this guy is abusing ur name and just everyone be aware.

ScareyBear

yea i am dumb

tEnSoR

omg... again me...

ok.. now my Friends.... this games is over 4 me.. since the last time i got hacked.. sold my acc.. and now study.. lol, im the scammer with Snakes name LOL.. yeah sure..

tEnSoR

btw.. check IP's i dont want 2 know more bout this game... so plz now stop using my nickname...

merchanter123

notyour nickname if a scammer is using it just trying to protect other m8.

tEnSoR

but how dude.... i don even know who the fuck might be scamming people with my acc.... i got hacked a few days ago.....

how can i protect someone scamming people if i dont have the ACC anymore?

lafdo

:blink: i believe in ::snake::

pd: snake alina te ama lol :P