This is a discussion on . within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Block this gay post xD...
Page: 1

ShayaN

Block this gay post xD

Yes we leave clan, because u start talking shit about us,i dont took shit,me and touchmenoob never get a drop from this clan, im getting my master farming bowl all nights so before u talk know all the facts,also darius start saying that we were scammers just becuase u were peruvians so we dont like that kind of shit and if u are going to talk something u better know all the information and then talk

Hello, your me these saying scammer? After having died with exp killing so many bosses, helping the people, to suffer to obtain my master (i get all pendants). I believe that I am not scammer, because you gave to me the giga instead of the master, and all the rest members gave master and some stuff (raptor,shard,rol,etc). And I went away of your clan because I realized that was not what he(she) was thinking, after calling all the Peruvians scammers(FUCKING RACIST) by a confucion that existed, it does not seem to me that generalises, and good, said what you want, only the good persons know that I am not scammer and that it was a taste to have been in your clan.

Thx u so much shaytan, good bye. CeSoiR :wub:

PD : My inglesh its not good, but maybe u can understand me.

Pr0p

I'm staying out out of this.
    *nothing to say*

dorpwn

so what if u lost xp? thats clan rules, its clan item you should give it back or else ur a scammer

i am still waiting to see what is gong to say Shayan about the item that i "scamm" for clan cause they never give me anything, not even 1 pendant for my master

apoth0r

man was wondering when these 'big' clans would start falling apart coz they think the deserve items more then others, seen it all before and it always makes me laugh

It's a game

Annihilation will never go downhill!!

We are like bloodbrothers

IllusionS

with a certain sexual preference ^^

touchmenoob

hey shayan are you crazy i dont scam nothing of vampire if i go with cesoir and blastois because they are my close friends and we dont left vampire we kick because darius say us that peruvians are fucking scamers and we quit

now that we leave each day that past, im seing more exmembers of vamps leaving their clan, why would that happened??

ShayaN

I didn't know about Blastoise and ToucHMeNooB,I just got told they got some of clan items and walked off with it but it looks like they didn't..Im sorry for the mistake.CeSoiR..Stop making stuff up like that ok?You don't know wtf you are talking about..If you didn't do anything wrong you would have gave the giga and rest of the items back to the clan..Okay?

ShayaN lvl my priest

ShayaN

xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I already got acc :P