Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Age of Conan

This is a discussion on Age of Conan within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; What is Age of Conan? Conan is a new MMORPG launching in octobre, I think most players got tired of ...
Page: 1

What is Age of Conan? Conan is a new MMORPG launching in octobre, I think most players got tired of KO, so we&#39;ll be playing Age of Conan</span>.
    If you want to know more about the game, then <span style="color:#FF0000">visit the official website

Applying for the beta has started in April, that is also why I&#39;m already posting this. If you are interested in applying for the Beta, you can do so here.

However, if you have been reading about the game, then you know about Guilds, and they are very important. That is also the reason why we&#39;ll be openly recruiting KO players. Mainly from Pathos & Ronark, because I know most people here but anyone is welcome to join.

I want to create one big KO guild because KO players will have an early advantage when it comes to gameplay, mainly because there&#39;s also a Combo system. There isn&#39;t any other game out there that requires fast adaption and quick Comboing as Knight Online. For us it seems very normal but KO PVP is actually incredibly hard to learn and perform for people new to KO, let alone people at other games.
    In online chat, the Forum users of AoC have agreed that KO is much harder than other MMORPG&#39;s because of the comboing, that gives us the advantage in Conan because the whole battle system is based on performing combos which also require fast reaction and performance.

Back to the point of this topic , I&#39;ll be creating Annihilation at AoC in Octobre and basicly I want atleast 120 people in the Clan. If you wonder how to manage such an amount then
    read the following topic.
    We will accept almost anyone with a history at KO, the only reason people wouldn&#39;t be accepted is when other members give a good reason to deny someone. People with old grudges and hatred should give eachother a chance.

If you really want to give the game a try and feel like joining you can apply here.

Greetz

IllusionS

GL, games graphics look good, I haven&#39;t read much about the games features but just from a quick skim it seems to be quite massive. For sure better service then K2.

For sure, Developpers check the forums weekly and actually stay in contact with the players :lol:

IllusionS

It almost seems like it may have too many features though, it seems like it&#39;s trying to be almost too great and that could in the end be very hard to maintain balance, usually modern games try to have everything, which in turn makes some elements buggy or just boring, whereas simpler games may be more refined and feel better. But hey if it can deliver half the features as it claims it is then it should be 10x better then KO.

Have you quit ronark? I haven&#39;t seen you or annihilation around, shame.

T0wn3R

im just waiting till october xD.

obli can i back to anni? xD

Guardianse

that looks cool i come (maybe)

ShayaN

Slm Obli!!Damn man..Fack the Beta test,DxDiag is messed up for me..Help help!!I wana go into the beta test!!!Anyways..I been in anni for like 2months now so no worrys :P

Mitch

but you will probably enjoy another 1 or 2 new ko servers before october so thats good

ISeeYouPee

yea gl with the game..i was thinking of trying it ..i posted some shit on website forum the graphics look hella good so if i can i think ill play there

waitnbleed

is it p2p ?

obviously tumar , no prices set yet, but WoW fees are expected

Dark_Avenger

For the ones that dont know the prices of other mmos... 10-14$ for online payment on average and 15$ for game cards.

Thats hell cheaper then an average legit player needs to pay to compare with others and all the damn hackers in fucking KO... 40$+ T_T

you will play it DA?

Banned Senior Member

That&#39;s just basic fighting You won&#39;t know how it is until you actually try it. :lol:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast