What is Age of Conan? Conan is a new MMORPG launching in octobre, I think most players got tired of KO, so we&#39;ll be playing Age of Conan</span>.
If you want to know more about the game, then <span style="color:#FF0000">visit the official website

Applying for the beta has started in April, that is also why I&#39;m already posting this. If you are interested in applying for the Beta, you can do so here.

However, if you have been reading about the game, then you know about Guilds, and they are very important. That is also the reason why we&#39;ll be openly recruiting KO players. Mainly from Pathos & Ronark, because I know most people here but anyone is welcome to join.

I want to create one big KO guild because KO players will have an early advantage when it comes to gameplay, mainly because there&#39;s also a Combo system. There isn&#39;t any other game out there that requires fast adaption and quick Comboing as Knight Online. For us it seems very normal but KO PVP is actually incredibly hard to learn and perform for people new to KO, let alone people at other games.
In online chat, the Forum users of AoC have agreed that KO is much harder than other MMORPG&#39;s because of the comboing, that gives us the advantage in Conan because the whole battle system is based on performing combos which also require fast reaction and performance.

Back to the point of this topic , I&#39;ll be creating Annihilation at AoC in Octobre and basicly I want atleast 120 people in the Clan. If you wonder how to manage such an amount then
read the following topic.
We will accept almost anyone with a history at KO, the only reason people wouldn&#39;t be accepted is when other members give a good reason to deny someone. People with old grudges and hatred should give eachother a chance.

If you really want to give the game a try and feel like joining you can apply here.

Greetz