Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Another one for the collection zuzuz

This is a discussion on Another one for the collection zuzuz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol just saw this. Dont even explain to these idiots how we get felankor or ultima. I myself have done ...
Page: 5

Banned

lol just saw this.

Dont even explain to these idiots how we get felankor or ultima. I myself have done it at least twice and if they can't read it then fuck them.

up

magnified

MEANWHILE, the rest of undrainablez is tping on me for some random reason?[/b]
    that still isnt explaining why ur clannies were tping on czm...[/b]
    another trick to be unleashed... add all the top players u see , clan ldrs and what not.. for example czm poli xaera, winnergetsmine... if our whole partty dies from say a triple felankor aoe or a ultima aoe. 1 person lays dead and we wait for those ppl to arrive and we tp on u ...

freakyangel

Here's the scenario, I'm waiting at tp gate, scrollbar comes across: Felankor has landed at scolars!, I tp to asga, run to scolars asap, look behind me, theres a heard of people. As soon as I get to scolars, I see undefeated beside felankor and its at 1% hp. MEANWHILE, the rest of undrainablez is tping on me for some random reason? Why wouldn't you be tping on unde? Or was he just doing another solo felankor? Now then DOUMA pm'd me saying you guys found it before the GM announced it, then again I repeat. Why is your whole clan TPing on me 5 seconds after it was announced? Always interesting to see you guys get 80% of the exp felankor gives every single time, because there isn't 500 other people draining it and hitting it.

Another thing, I was first one at Ultima, and somehow it died in 5seconds, maybe you guys know something about this too? [/b]
    sry for asking, but how can felankor be at 1% hp if like u said, undy was soloing it? ...

he did say he soloed one before...and in ardream :S

freakyangel

well if ud have brains, then u would be able to think, and if u would be able to think, then ud know that he meant he was alone, and not in a party, but there were like 452745373542 other ppl also attacking it

the one in ardeam...his ss show&#39;d him being ALONE thanks for thinking tho

freakyangel

the one in ardeam...his ss show&#39;d him being THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT DIE thanks for thinking tho[/b]
    np u too

im sorry , then his statement was false when he said he soloed it. my bad.

Bukowski

no one can dispute I have infinity balls INFINITY !!!!!!!!!!! Sidenote: I&#39;m unable to walk or function as a normal human but damn do i have balls.

can u remove kreeden from your trustable list pls. scammed me.

magnified

the one in ardeam...his ss show&#39;d him being ALONE thanks for thinking tho[/b]

if unde can solo a felankor like u say..

WHY DOESNT HE KILL 3 FELANKORS A DAY IN ABYSS U FUKNUT.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345