B> full set of shells+8 for warroir. from some 1 known ..

This is a discussion on B> full set of shells+8 for warroir. from some 1 known .. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well make the offer well worth your time let me know if u have. only looking for a full set. ...
Page: 1

Crestnut

Default B> full set of shells+8 for warroir. from some 1 known ..

Well make the offer well worth your time let me know if u have. only looking for a full set. so if there any 1 with this it could be worth it hearing my offer

lol full set of +8 shell? goodluck with that

Crestnut

thanks just have to offer bga hella for it rite?

why must u continue your string of retarded posts? asking for things that basically can only fall from the sky (or KoM :rollseyes: )?

just.leave.ko.for.ever.pls.

Crestnut

Originally posted by typ0
    why must u continue your string of retarded posts? asking for things that basically can only fall from the sky (or KoM :rollseyes: )?

just.leave.ko.for.ever.pls.
    I dont care where the shell are from. but i will have them soon just gota offer what ever it takes to get them im sure i have what any 1 looking for tbh funy thing is. all u poor noobs flame. go do some dms or buy some kc get laid u be much more happy ty0 man

You're the one who's willing to do "whatever it takes" to get some VIRTUAL ITEMS, and they need to get laid?

Hostage

Buy me a set too while your at it, I'd be glad to test them out with you. Full +8/15 shell would pwn :lol:

Crestnut

Originally posted by Hostage
    Buy me a set too while your at it, I'd be glad to test them out with you. Full +8/15 shell would pwn *:lol:
    yep i will have it when i find some 1 i dont care what i have to give out to get it. but shell whould be nice have have can all was time all boss for few weeks and get all my things back. so bga sell me your shells baba )

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    You're the one who's willing to do "whatever it takes" to get some VIRTUAL ITEMS, and they need to get laid?
    whats ironic is the string of phrases he used: first 'go do dms', second 'buy some kc', and third 'get laid'

if some human being can actually say that getting laid is ANYwhere close to "buying kc" or "doing dms", then i can safely say:

YOU ARE A RETARDED RETARD h43r:

Originally posted by Crestnut
    i dont care what i have to give out to get it.
    in that case go to k2 headquarters and perform step 1 though 3 then repeat until you have a full set(dunno if you will get that lol)