Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

B> LeveL 75+ Mage or Priest

This is a discussion on B> LeveL 75+ Mage or Priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok, I'll tell that to my 4 years old brother who needs constant care because both my parents work until ...
Page: 2

Ok, I'll tell that to my 4 years old brother who needs constant care because both my parents work until 10pm so I have to take care of him. I'm sorry that I can't stay in a party for a long time.. Brother>School>Job>Ko Thank you for your trash reply, it wasn't nesseceary but hey thanks anyway.[/b]
    geeze. Those are some fighting words from the 'nice guy' who came into our vent solely to talk shyt and laugh about ksing bf monument.
    mucux
    anyhoo, bump for superghosty abi

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

geeze. Those are some fighting words from the 'nice guy' who came into our vent solely to talk shyt and laugh about ksing bf monument.
    mucux
    anyhoo, bump for superghosty abi[/b]
    Talk shit? As soon as I get on vent I said" hi guys" and Demento told me leave, then I left. But yes the way I said" hi guys" was kinda making fun of you( you as in general, not personal) But you gotta admit that was one heck of a fight( in cz ) By all means, we( people were in bifrost raid party) didn't mean to get any of you exped God knows that.. I'm sorry but am I only person who thinks after we went orc side, game actually became pretty interesting or should I say "better"? Because I think it has... At least it's more balanced now.

Please let me know what you think.

And I apologize if I made any of you upset by doing something wrong... This is just a game after all, like I said before I don't hold any grudges against anyone cuz its just a game. I hope everyone thinks the same thing.

yea game did become funner when ull came orc

TehFonz

Wink

Talk shit? As soon as I get on vent I said" hi guys" and Demento told me leave, then I left. But yes the way I said" hi guys" was kinda making fun of you( you as in general, not personal) But you gotta admit that was one heck of a fight( in cz ) By all means, we( people were in bifrost raid party) didn't mean to get any of you exped God knows that.. I'm sorry but am I only person who thinks after we went orc side, game actually became pretty interesting or should I say "better"? Because I think it has... At least it's more balanced now.

Please let me know what you think.

And I apologize if I made any of you upset by doing something wrong... This is just a game after all, like I said before I don't hold any grudges against anyone cuz its just a game. I hope everyone thinks the same thing.[/b]
    Im gonna agree with Super here :wub:, this is only a game. You gotta deal with things like the raids, the acid pots, and the letters ^^. If it wasn&#39;t part of the game it wouldn&#39;t be implemented. I think i can say "we" have nothing against anyone personally. I don&#39;t know about you guys but since i went orc, killing all my old friends made it that much sweeter, its fun I hope you love killing me too <3

Bump 4 GG

oOapplesOo

too make all feel better i got sheldon exp&#39;d and he still loves me now back bump for ghosty do not flame on this topic ghosty need mage 75+

TehFonz

too make all feel better i got sheldon exp&#39;d and he still loves me now back bump for ghosty do not flame on this topic ghosty need mage 75+[/b]
    GRRRRRR Priest fatshit All orc priest BLOW

Super is pro priesttttttt

Im gonna agree with Super here :wub:, this is only a game. You gotta deal with things like the raids, the acid pots, and the letters ^^. If it wasn&#39;t part of the game it wouldn&#39;t be implemented. I think i can say "we" have nothing against anyone personally. I don&#39;t know about you guys but since i went orc, killing all my old friends made it that much sweeter, its fun I hope you love killing me too <3

Bump 4 GG[/b]
    The first part of that list I could agree with, but the latter portion I couldn&#39;t disagree any more. That was solely taking advantage of your str capabilities as a warrior and using that to bug someone&#39;s mailbox. Although it was to a turk in my clan, I think is was still &#39;assholish&#39;, for lack of a better term. I wouldn&#39;t be able to open any of my shyt either, but I filled my mailbox before you did.

This game has become more competetive recently, and thats cool. BUT, saying "its just a game" really is contradicting yourself. I mean, look at your sig.... wow its just a game, not a theatrical production.

At least u havent put any shots of me in your sig. Cuz god almighty, getting the last hit on a mage as a lvl 80 warrior is quite an accomplishment. I am just a nubie magey, have mercy on me.

stadik-god

hey spec... grats on 80... bump for my buddy ghosty^^^^

ps i thought the letter thing was funny but only becaus it didnt happen to me or somone i talk to daily.

lime

Thank you for your trash reply, it wasn&#39;t nesseceary but hey thanks anyway.[/b]

chill out ghosty it was a joke zzz u mananged to get to 70 ok sure 75 is easy enuff

TehFonz

Wink

The first part of that list I could agree with, but the latter portion I couldn&#39;t disagree any more. That was solely taking advantage of your str capabilities as a warrior and using that to bug someone&#39;s mailbox. Although it was to a turk in my clan, I think is was still &#39;assholish&#39;, for lack of a better term. I wouldn&#39;t be able to open any of my shyt either, but I filled my mailbox before you did.

This game has become more competetive recently, and thats cool. BUT, saying "its just a game" really is contradicting yourself. I mean, look at your sig.... wow its just a game, not a theatrical production.

At least u havent put any shots of me in your sig. Cuz god almighty, getting the last hit on a mage as a lvl 80 warrior is quite an accomplishment. I am just a nubie magey, have mercy on me.[/b]
    Thats what im aiming for in cz buddy Last hits, if you want to vs ill gladly meet you in the arena :wub: . Dont sweat the letters, i got all 6,000 pots back today ^^.

P.S. I <3 YOU TOO

close topic please, he got his char

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12