Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

B> Mage (Price Check) USD

This is a discussion on B> Mage (Price Check) USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Reborn posts SS/videos of dozens of people on turk forums, and one of them showed his inventory open with his ...
Page: 9

IllusionS

Reborn posts SS/videos of dozens of people on turk forums, and one of them showed his inventory open with his dd helm equipped after killin some 'good' rogue, as well as an iron belt. I fought him in CZ awhile ago and he was definitely using DD. But honestly what does a fight like this 1 month into the server prove? Where only the turks had the good gear, sinfuls and whatnot.

Jason269

bet 200$ that elektrik aint buffed[/b]
    i knew someone would say that ^^

Look at my off hand, the dagger isnt glowing cuz i told 1shot id beat him with an md 1, and he fails to put in the movie the vs where i had my 2 good daggers where he lost twice. as for reborn he did beat me, at the time he borrowedh is items from ravaarph cuz michael just beat him and didnt hit him hard then we vs and he beat me, i had 1 rof. I got the IB after cuz i thought rof sucked. None of u can beat me, infact i beat everyone from undestructablezz naked except undy (rogue wise), so who really were the ones that got 'satted'...grow up kiddies

Obsidian

lol dude just seen this whole topic..dude please if u hate ash so much and hes so god damn bad why are u still flaming him like 1 month after he got banned...usually when u stick on someones nuts like that its called obsession and usually people dont give a shit when a bad player gets banned they only really care when its a good player that had alot of success. so come and say that ash sucks...if u guys compare yourselves to him than that means hes got some talent cause usually ppl wont compare themselves to ppl who suck..just logical. ppl dont compare themselves to stardollar lol...they compare themselves to ppl like unde, czm, mike.....oh and the guy u guys think sucks soo much..elektrik..lol

btw bloods since when are u like one of the best rogues in the server? ive heard in the past ppl say, oh i beat unde im so good or elektrik im sooo good or czm im soo good...but i never heard ppl say ive beat yourbloodsonmydaggers im soo good..lol might wanna keep that in mind im not saying this the ppl in the server say this by the way they brag..so the day u hear ppl compare themselves to u..thats when u know u did something right man..

peace!

Banned

Look at my off hand, the dagger isnt glowing cuz i told 1shot id beat him with an md 1, and he fails to put in the movie the vs where i had my 2 good daggers where he lost twice. as for reborn he did beat me, at the time he borrowedh is items from ravaarph cuz michael just beat him and didnt hit him hard then we vs and he beat me, i had 1 rof. I got the IB after cuz i thought rof sucked. None of u can beat me, infact i beat everyone from undestructablezz naked except undy (rogue wise), so who really were the ones that got 'satted'...grow up kiddies[/b]
    "But honestly what does a fight like this 1 month into the server prove? Where only the turks had the good gear, sinfuls and whatnot."

thnx czm that's all i needed

ash you can't beat me and everyone from our clan knows that so i could care less what you say. please get your rogue unbanned somehow so i can rape your face off. maybe if u hadn't cheated and got caught then this would be settled

Banned

lol dude just seen this whole topic..dude please if u hate ash so much and hes so god damn bad why are u still flaming him like 1 month after he got banned...usually when u stick on someones nuts like that its called obsession and usually people dont give a shit when a bad player gets banned they only really care when its a good player that had alot of success. so come and say that ash sucks...if u guys compare yourselves to him than that means hes got some talent cause usually ppl wont compare themselves to ppl who suck..just logical. ppl dont compare themselves to stardollar lol...they compare themselves to ppl like unde, czm, mike.....oh and the guy u guys think sucks soo much..elektrik..lol

btw bloods since when are u like one of the best rogues in the server? ive heard in the past ppl say, oh i beat unde im so good or elektrik im sooo good or czm im soo good...but i never heard ppl say ive beat yourbloodsonmydaggers im soo good..lol might wanna keep that in mind im not saying this the ppl in the server say this by the way they brag..so the day u hear ppl compare themselves to u..thats when u know u did something right man..

peace![/b]

you shouldn't even talk you're like the worst one. i'd put money on stardollar beating you even lol.

Obsidian

you shouldn't even talk you're like the worst one. i'd put money on stardollar beating you even lol.[/b]
    lol dude i'm not the one bragging u are...

#1) you can't beat me, and you never will beat me.

That's all that needs to be say, notice how u have to self-promote, whereas, i never have to come say i'm good, people say it for me. You keep telling yourself your good, i mean we know your sorry little life gives you next to nothing in self-esteem.

IllusionS

Well EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BESTEST AND YOU CANT PROVE IT OTHERWISE OK? SO YEAH LETS FORGET THE ELEKTRK THING AND TALK ABOUT ME, OK? OK OK OK OK OK, BB GEL GEL AGA KANKA SELAM PIC SIKTIR GIT O.C.

Banned

Well EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BESTEST AND YOU CANT PROVE IT OTHERWISE OK? SO YEAH LETS FORGET THE ELEKTRK THING AND TALK ABOUT ME, OK? OK OK OK OK OK, BB GEL GEL AGA KANKA SELAM PIC SIKTIR GIT O.C.[/b]
    :blink: :mellow: :huh: spas

yes so ash used IN or IB. what ever he had at the begining...[/b]
    It was a rof, you know that. You lie to try to support your friends. Way to go.

Banned

#1) you can't beat me, and you never will beat me.

That's all that needs to be say, notice how u have to self-promote, whereas, i never have to come say i'm good, people say it for me. You keep telling yourself your good, i mean we know your sorry little life gives you next to nothing in self-esteem.[/b]
    im sorry i don't go on vent and say "omg everyone it's elektrik go post about how pro i am." like u do with ur "buddies"

we all already know u suck. we laugh about this topic all damn day (wonder why i keep going eh?)

and np ill tell myself im good because I AM. no, im not the best but I AM better than you. lets repeat what czm said for you and use it for me.

"But honestly what does a fight like this 1 month into the server prove? Where only the turks had the good gear, sinfuls and whatnot."

we fought when sinfuls were still fucking orc. now what's that proove? think about it. ur not a retard i think u might get it.

cmon cmon post back we need some laughs

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

yeh Bloodz > Eletrik allways........................................... Elektrik is gay niga .. that has to koxp for lvl / gear HAHHAAHH

you shouldn't even talk you're like the worst one. i'd put money on stardollar beating you even lol.[/b]
    hahahah lol im his bro.. im not as good as him but ill vs you anytime .. tell me when you want
    just so you know.. my items suck
    chitin set +7
    no uniques
    raptor +7
    hp build which means no ap

btw trytankme.. your a fag who only talks and no action.. dont waste our time saying you want to come over and kick our ass.. you dont even have a drivers license yet.. how you planning to get to our places.. your mom will drive you? loll

razzy

Well EVERYONE KNOWS I AM THE BESTEST AND YOU CANT PROVE IT OTHERWISE OK? SO YEAH LETS FORGET THE ELEKTRK THING AND TALK ABOUT ME, OK? OK OK OK OK OK, BB GEL GEL AGA KANKA SELAM PIC SIKTIR GIT O.C.[/b]
    is you say so.

YOUR GAY.

:P

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast