B> Shard's, Roque Shell's, Rol's.

This is a discussion on B> Shard's, Roque Shell's, Rol's. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Around 200m for Rol. Around 15-20m for Shard, Each. Around 2m for shells, Pad/Pauldron prefered. Pm me in-game or reply ...
Page: 1

BJK

Around 200m for Rol.
    Around 15-20m for Shard, Each.
    Around 2m for shells, Pad/Pauldron prefered.

Pm me in-game or reply here

Ign ; Aristona.

Thanks.

GangstamaN

How do you have 200m? O.O

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

funny, he is the hero of forumTR, he has the cash i suppose

BJK

Re-selling with merchant acc. and luck on bosses.

@ Steelo ; Not hard to farm 5 server's Attila's with friends. Already killed over 15+ attila's, Manyyyy cz/ardream bosses etc. They are not only my money at all, We farmed them with my friends. But I am their bank and I will use our money on main uniques first. While people making, "First PP/EP of server." topics, we were trying to sell them. :P

Anyway, You should be best player by talking while doing 1v1 with someone right ? U don't even know how to play sin, Gogo let your priest to duff someone, kill him, take SS and create topics like "I am best!" "I killed him with full hp."

Ah forgot to say, I don't even have a gold premium right now. Nor I don't spend any of my real money on games. If people don't know how to make money, and buys a Scorpion Side for 25m, What do you expect me to do ?

@ GangstaMan ; I have a little more. :P Rest are for scrolls/pots now.

Up, Please dont ruin my topic.

Need those items, especially Shard's.

N1GG4

Re-selling with merchant acc. and luck on bosses.

@ Steelo ; Not hard to farm 5 server's Attila's with friends. Already killed over 15+ attila's, Manyyyy cz/ardream bosses etc. They are not only my money at all, We farmed them with my friends. But I am their bank and I will use our money on main uniques first. While people making, "First PP/EP of server." topics, we were trying to sell them. :P

Anyway, You should be best player by talking while doing 1v1 with someone right ? U don't even know how to play sin, Gogo let your priest to duff someone, kill him, take SS and create topics like "I am best!" "I killed him with full hp."

Ah forgot to say, I don't even have a gold premium right now. Nor I don't spend any of my real money on games. If people don't know how to make money, and buys a Scorpion Side for 25m, What do you expect me to do ?

@ GangstaMan ; I have a little more. :P Rest are for scrolls/pots now.

Up, Please dont ruin my topic.

Need those items, especially Shard's.[/b]
    hahaha what a dumbass..... oh and btw you said your the clan bank or friends bank w/e yet your using your friends/clans money on shards and shells and you said your going to be buying uniques.... loll someones alittle greedy wouldnt you say?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

hahaha what a dumbass..... oh and btw you said your the clan bank or friends bank w/e yet your using your friends/clans money on shards and shells and you said your going to be buying uniques.... loll someones alittle greedy wouldnt you say?[/b]
    Well if it's even true....lol, and if he is infact in the orc clan, "PHASELIS" it's just a shame for being in a turkish clan.

Well if it's even true....lol, and if he is infact in the orc clan, "PHASELIS" it's just a shame for being in a turkish clan. [/b]
    Lol PHASELIS, babashopped on pathos since 2006.

I don't spend any of my real money on games.[/b]
    O realy?no1 in this server have more than 20m,you said you farming atillas,(wp,pp,ep) < they worht alot right?or you seling them for 10/15m? lol
    same with bowl drop..and why the fuk ppls would buy master items when they only 50/55 lvl ?
    So there is only 1 way babashopp ftw...

BJK

@ GrimReaper ; If there is no more money than 20m, How can I babashop ? I babashopped 1m&#39;s, and made my money ?

Barkirra and other craps going for over 30millions. Cleaver +5 quest farmers, and koxpers on Spoilers made alot of money, If you still think that someone has 20m max, then u r new on this game.

Even if I babashop, It&#39;s my real money and I can spend it on whatever I want.

@ N1GG4 ; Aren&#39;t you the person that were in Annihilation at the start of Pathps server ? I was playing with 477, Prolly u remember. Cuz u cried alot about my shell set +7, rol and dual md&#39;s +7 at the first week of server.

About PHASELIS, Aren&#39;t we the clan that got Royal Knight G1 on USKO ?

By the way, None of us babashopped on Pathos except Maksi. :P All of our items came from Est. Bosses/Isiloon and Felankor. We don&#39;t even have a single +1 unique on Pathos. Just main +0 uniques, some people doesn&#39;t even have them.

Ah whatever. Stay on topic, If you want to discuss something then make a topic urself and leave mine alone.

OnTopic ; Bought a Rol for 180m. Poor mode on now. Topic closed.

Pr0p

Eliot: Beg4Mercy&#39;s going down, now i see why lol. let the drama begin.

Even if I babashop, It&#39;s my real money and I can spend it on whatever I want.[/b]
    Read what you said before nigga