Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BB KO

This is a discussion on BB KO within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; if i was in on it why do i have a +1 maul with a +3 harpoon......
Page: 3

soulbuffer19

if i was in on it why do i have a +1 maul with a +3 harpoon...

Sk8er4lif3

good point xD

soulbuffer19

+3 pike sorry xD

what? y u quote yaself u dipshit

haha and if u his best friend maybe u were in on it toooooooo

ooooooo u screwed over now too[/b]
    o and i quoted my self cause this is my 1st time on ko4life and i have no idea how to sue it

soulbuffer19

and Mafia...i knew u wouldnt let me borrow ur items and i can never prove to u guyz that he didnt hack durka. but i dont think he did and unless u can prove it to me im with him. and i dont want u to hate me Mafia or achill3z i like u guys amd i had nothing to do with any of this im just not gunna get involed any more cause somhow u guyz are gunna all end up hating me.

pce no more forum talk for me on this subject.

mahmoodxD

JAY is obviously a hacker, noone can deny it, he confessed to it their are screenshots on official forum he aso claimed to have hacked some assinator dude as well as stealing assasinators credit card info or sumtin, in addition the circumstances also help confirm his guilt, i agree with mafia, this shit is absolutely pathetic and childish, hacking people over a bloody game, its a shame that this is what so many of todays members of society have degraded too, letting go of all pride, honour and dignity just to earn a few pixels. In todays society we have reached a point where criminalism and doing drugs can actually be considered a step up for some people cuz its way less pathetic then this shit,

durka/sslayer/ed dident deserve to get hacked, thi really does sicken me

dude, im not that kind of person. im not an ass hole i wouldnt do this. i really like ko. and i would never make som1 quit who likes it just like me. i tried to hlp. but u guyz just got pissed maybe he is lying but i dont think he is. hes a really nice guy. and to answer ur little statement u made HE SOLD HIS ROUGE FOR 1.5b IDIOT. so yes he does have that kind of money. now i ask that i try and find the real hacker cause i know him. he wouldnt do it[/b]
    15gb still wont buy him hb+7 even.....

so how he even get dual rocs?????

now u involved yaself in this, ppl will flame u too

and @ kung, i was being a lil sarcastic, im just pissed off with this noob rogu3

JAY is obviously a hacker, noone can deny it, he confessed to it their are screenshots on official forum he aso claimed to have hacked some assinator dude as well as stealing assasinators credit card info or sumtin, in addition the circumstances also help confirm his guilt, i agree with mafia, this shit is absolutely pathetic and childish, hacking people over a bloody game, its a shame that this is what so many of todays members of society have degraded too, letting go of all pride, honour and dignity just to earn a few pixels. In todays society we have reached a point where criminalism and doing drugs can actually be considered a step up for some people cuz its way less pathetic then this shit,

durka/sslayer/ed dident deserve to get hacked, thi really does sicken me[/b]

All good points, and one of the funniest things is it's not just pissy little prepubescent kids hacking, it's full grown men who've lost their sense of dignity and honor, to take things that don't belong to them, in such a chicken shit way as hacking others in game. All complete losers. Pathetic.

Sk8er4lif3

like i said i dont got +7 hb faggot lawl

and i laugh at everyone that takes this game so seriously ROFLLLLLLL

wanna give me my items back??

if u say no, then u r taking it 2 seriously.....

1337bOOm

like i said i dont got +7 hb faggot lawl[/b]

*caugh* shut down *caugh*

oo im in ya pm's

gogogo me!!!!

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

[/b]

rofl... ouch boom Wit Pics ftw o.o

Skater8live, whatever his name is, is banned.

His other ko4life accounts and his ip will be banned too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123