Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beast&Harlot/Chris

This is a discussion on Beast&Harlot/Chris within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let ...
Page: 1

I Scammed Beast&Harlot/Chris

Ive always though he was a scammer and never trusted him but non the less he let me play his account^^. I played it until he gave the the sq for it a couple days ago because im a "trusted person" and would never scam anyone. But yea chris i've never thought you were legit and never beleived that you were innocent in all the scammings. Innocent people don't get accused of scamming that often. Some people think your innocent but i know your never were and never will be. I will either continue to play the character under a different name or will sell it for USD. (new snowboard). Its been fun playing with everyone and being a member of the ko4life community but its time for me to go. Peace Out.

oO Jc Oo

SCAMMER U R!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hmm

story?

oO Jc Oo

BEAST trusted on this shit head giving him the SQ and boom this guy abused him of the trust, he is not the scammer, u r the scammer

ffs some can help chris get his acc back?

plz.

LithiumBunny12

i believe a thank you is all that is needed to be said here

the_man_slayer

u cant just 'think' he did it and expect the excuse to be justified

u would need to be certain beyond resonable doubt..

oO Jc Oo

FUKING SCAMMER NOR!!!

Beast&Harlot

First off im going to say wtf and holy shit alex i trusted you bro why would you do this shit

i believe a thank you is all that is needed to be said here[/b]
    And may we remind you that you scammed how many people Ryan Etzle/Sybian/what ever other names you scamed with. thnks for coming back and try to act cool but your not and sad part is you said youw ere done with game appeares your not LOL!

LithiumBunny12

First off im going to say wtf and holy shit alex i trusted you bro why would you do this shit
    And may we remind you that you scammed how many people Ryan Etzle/Sybian/what ever other names you scamed with. thnks for coming back and try to act cool but your not and sad part is you said youw ere done with game appeares your not LOL![/b]
    okay yeah because your so cool like that and btw i actually don't play ko anymore and have not for over 2 months because of you asshole and then i apologized for what i had done and started to pay you back and it was not good enough for you. And then you take everything because ur a prick. And i could never pay you back earlier because my gear was horrible. And you make it seem like i'm such a scammer and i always do bad shit when i really don't. And you have always been a prick and trusted people ur barely ever new with everything in this game so i find it quite funny it comes back on you for the second time now so piss off and good bye.

Beast&Harlot

okay yeah because your so cool like that and btw i actually don't play ko anymore and have not for over 2 months because of you asshole and then i apologized for what i had done and started to pay you back and it was not good enough for you. And then you take everything because ur a prick. And i could never pay you back earlier because my gear was horrible. And you make it seem like i'm such a scammer and i always do bad shit when i really don't. And you have always been a prick and trusted people ur barely ever new with everything in this game so i find it quite funny it comes back on you for the second time now so piss off and good bye.[/b]
    you had good gear and you kept selling it off and saying you were going to quit but its ok i guess im done didnt want to go out like that again but fuck i guess i dont get everything in life like i want

zzz

Why would you give your sq to somone LOL..

oO Jc Oo

Why would you give your sq to somone LOL..[/b]

thats what i said to him zzz

Why would you give your sq to somone LOL..[/b]
    +1 el oh el

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast