Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is bullshit / Cowwwgoat / caro

This is a discussion on This is bullshit / Cowwwgoat / caro within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i brought there warrior account ... i left my merchant on when i left to go to school / now ...
Page: 1

i brought there warrior account ... i left my merchant on when i left to go to school /

now my raptor +3 reb is gone ?

like wtf man i trusted you too atleast a.q

/quit dont buy from cowwgoat

thanks for everyone that helped

and also deleted my vlaks ... this is lame guys i cant believe you guys

Swizzy

wtf....

cowwgoat

wtf.. i just talked to you in game and u accuse me of all this shit... ya obviously i would be the first u would turn to cause i sold u the account but fuk how can i prove to you that i didnt do this shit... not only did you say ur +3 reb raptor was gone but also u said u had +4 rebirth shells, =8 shell pieces, few hundred mil coins gone and u said delevled 40%... and here u say only +3 reb raptor? i lost dual +7/70 shards today right after restart but im not fuking crying.. u say u supposedly bought gold premium for your account and if you did, why didn't u change the password right away? dont go blaming me for shit i didnt do. ask caro about it, she played the account for over a month and nothin ever happened to her. u also told me when i first gave u account that ur friend was on it to test it out. then u told me u didnt share accounts? u tell me one thing and the forums another. go fukingg cry somewhere else cause i've been around too long to know when somethng is fuked up.

PS. did i forget to mention that my clan and i saw u np transferring the other day? ask maelstrom, they'll prove me word.

cowwgoat

oh and another thing, my clanmate told me he was in arena with you and you told him what gear you had.. and it wasnt what you told me so get your story straight.

sifff....

i posted this before i talked to u man

and no it wasnt fuking np trans there was one fagget orc who kept runnin outside the orc base right so i killed him i already explained this to u
    so dont go calling me a fuking liar man okay ?

and yes i lost shells aswell but i dnt post it because its not that big of a deal nd the 40% anyways

the point is i aint crying im pissed off because i buy an account from you then all my shit is gone right so obously its sombody you know

and regards to my friend he is my RL friend and he dont play it he has it on the comp for when i come over and play so dont go blame it on other poeple alright

the point is sombody scammed me and your the only one who knows the account and so does caro so i am just concered for the other ko4life people not to buy accounts from you .. but as i said i posted this straight after i logged my account so i was pissed off but when i spoke to you on game we figured this out so pls

im not the liar how do i know that you dnt scam me ?

cowwgoat

i understand u think it was me cause i sold you the account. I DID NOT SCAM YOUR STUFF i have been playing this game for 2 years nearly and have never fuked anyone over. i have no need for any of your items. your going and telling everyone not to trust me cause somehow YOU got fuked. i can tell you right now that about 5 ppl in my clan have been hacked and lost almost EVERYTHING they had. i can understand ur pissed about losing your item but dont go blaming me for some STUPID shit that i didnt do.

well change the liars on ur sig ... ur still in my good trades and okay ppl buy from you at there own risk

cowwgoat

ok thats better... i changed my sig and everyone that buys an account buy at their own risk

exactly but how about u give me 5gbs and i give you back the acc ?

Richie

my 2 cents...
    its cowwgoat, hehe not cowwwgoat ahahahahahaahaaa

sorry for ur loss bud
    id never trust any1 named Bruno o.0

cowwgoat

my 2 cents...
    its cowwgoat, hehe not cowwwgoat ahahahahahaahaaa

sorry for ur loss bud
    id never trust any1 named Bruno o.0[/b]
    >

man i dont under stand why i should give you anything.. it could have very well been you that clicked on a bad file and got keylogged or something so why would i want an account back that probably more people know the info to and why the fuk would i pay you for something i didnt do?

KaChing

did u had 1337 coins in ur inn marc

Richie

well why u even put caro in this thread....

she sold me her char for ingame items,and my acc has never been touched,I think shes a very trustful person.
    and i like cow hes cool and i have never seen him hurt any1 in game...so my conclusion is....
    ur just saying ur stuff has gone,but yet hasn't.And trying to give good people a bad name.

P.S this is not richie, Im nasty marz.just using this acc till i can be bothered making 1.

cowwgoat

thanks for the support

i doubt caro would do anything like this either shes a very trustworthy person and to my knowledge has never hurt anyone either. and if im not mistaken was their not a server maintenance/clean up yesterday too?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast