Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price check on coins

This is a discussion on Price check on coins within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i need a price check on coins i saw market today still not sure worth of coins jw before i ...
Page: 1

i need a price check on coins i saw market today still not sure worth of coins jw before i ebay

if ne here interested in pm offer on 400 m coins

kronik

u have 400m coins on ronark? :blink:

how pls?

Rampage

u have 400m coins on ronark? :blink:

how pls?[/b]
    you wonder?

illhuntyoudown

um its easy i koxp on multipale accounts / multipal cilents on 1 comp. goooo do gav with koxp for 24 hours ull get bout 400mil with multi cilents. all 3 servers. then the rouge turns quest at lvl 46 in. and bam more coins. from gav u get major gavalot wings and that other thing they drop =15k 1/2drop that scale thing whatever called and 1/6drop wing. + dont forget opal and stuff.

kronik

jezuss

owneed by hunt his explanation....

gavolts wings are over rated ecspecially the way gms ban ppl on new servers

l2 delos is legal just a recommendation for ppl trying to get lvls on hobs and u do not need 3rd party program OR dragon marbles to get there simply need luck

i have 400 m cuz im organized and set out to get one thing coins NOT lvls NOT np jus trying to buy a Hard drive i want figured this was good way keep offers comming

Rampage

gavolts wings are over rated ecspecially the way gms ban ppl on new servers

l2 delos is legal just a recommendation for ppl trying to get lvls on hobs and u do not need 3rd party program OR dragon marbles to get there simply need luck

i have 400 m cuz im organized and set out to get one thing coins NOT lvls NOT np jus trying to buy a Hard drive i want figured this was good way keep offers comming[/b]
    Private also sell +9 chitin on diez, STOP LYING :angry:

Jay

rofl "cause im organized" .. get the dick out of youre ass cause theres no way of making 400milll so soon on this server so soon

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

bullshitting at its finest

kronik

ill give u $3 dollah for them

Dark_Avenger

He is a damn attention whore. Every now and then he pops up with a thing like this just to get some ppl pissed or whatever. <_<

i get from 1.7k to 2.2k per each worm in the abyss i kill "ORGANIZATION" take in my track record GO FIGURE

now consider coin valks and gold prem

YET its not even wat i did/doing considering anvil all the coins and see wat i come out with

oh current offer i think is 25 per gb think ima look for 35 before the week ends cuz coins seem to be worth from ur noobs reaction to this topic

i went to ronark to farm coins NOT FOR LVL NOT FOR PK

ZhouYu

i get from 1.7k to 2.2k per each worm in the abyss i kill "KOXP" take in my track record GO FIGURE[/b]
    There you go fixed it for ya.

jezuss

rofl "cause im organized" .. get the dick out of youre ass cause theres no way of making 400milll so soon on this server so soon[/b]
    i give you right for 400 mill ntp possible legitly buth lvl 68 legitly also not possible...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast