BUYING DUEL MD +8/+8chitin

This is a discussion on BUYING DUEL MD +8/+8chitin within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says im buying duel +8 md and +8 rouge chitin set, pls post here your prices if you ...
Page: 1

deano

as topic says im buying duel +8 md and +8 rouge chitin set, pls post here your prices if you have the following, ty

ThorReborn

bumpT for dean

redsores

I got a set I can sell except the gaunts. I only got chit 7 or shell 7 ones. I have a dd chit helm +7 if you need. I hardly play anymore and if I do its just screwing around on new servers. PM me and let me know what you thinking for cash and if you need other items. I have IB7 Shard7 Mirage7 etc and uniques too still on that account. Plus GBs.

If you looking for reference, All these items were traded 6 months ago with Alcapone for my beramus account. He should remember me and that big trade we did for all my beramus gear to cypher. If your nice I probably throw in scrolls and other loot I dont need anymore. I think i still got old style preist DD helms etc and i know my inn was maxed for noah.

deano

I got a set I can sell except the gaunts. I only got chit 7 or shell 7 ones. I have a dd chit helm +7 if you need. I hardly play anymore and if I do its just screwing around on new servers. PM me and let me know what you thinking for cash and if you need other items. I have IB7 Shard7 Mirage7 etc and uniques too still on that account. Plus GBs.

If you looking for reference, All these items were traded 6 months ago with Alcapone for my beramus account. He should remember me and that big trade we did for all my beramus gear to cypher. If your nice I probably throw in scrolls and other loot I dont need anymore. I think i still got old style preist DD helms etc and i know my inn was maxed for noah.[/b]
    ok kl iv sent u a message m8, bump