Buying Glass belt and EP/EP+1

This is a discussion on Buying Glass belt and EP/EP+1 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying Glass belt and EP/EP+1...
Page: 1

maxbg

Default Buying Glass belt and EP/EP+1

Buying Glass belt and EP/EP+1

Mediator

See how did i know it was you? meh.. i thoguht u were different, u didnt need to scam all the items, a lot of the items were mine, and u left me naked, and is not u taking it, but just getting it and then pretending it was not you. But i'll let everybody know what piece of shit you are.

Banned

So sad

maxbg

Originally posted by Mediator
    See how did i know it was you? meh.. i thoguht u were different, u didnt need to scam all the items, a lot of the items were mine, and u left me naked, and is not u taking it, but just getting it and then pretending it was not you. But i'll let everybody know what piece of shit you are.

hahaha who told u that is hQ retard? LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING OUT I WROTE THAT THING (hR aka Angel) I have his pass for that forum acc and im buying 1 of those for alize's char so stfu. AND HQ WANTS MONEY FROM HIS CHAR(that mage) after u sell it for $!!!! coz maybe u scammed it and now trying to sell them for $$? as far as i knew u were going to quit and probably decided to make some profit from that game after all?!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

priest_

and that, is why sharing characters shouldn't be done

ummmm what about 4brutality?

until i know assult scamed quick becuse one of u gave him secret answer from 4brutality acc :wacko: