Buying lvl 70-72 Rogue

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 70-72 Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey guys Im looking at buying a lvl 70 to 72 Karus or Human Rogue (preferably Karus) for $AUD ($USD) ...
Page: 1

Alive

Hey guys

Im looking at buying a lvl 70 to 72 Karus or Human Rogue (preferably Karus) for $AUD ($USD)

~ Does not have to be equipped
    ~ Quest accs are still on the account
    ~ Personal Bow/Dagger (Bow would be great)
    ~ Another rogue lvl 59 or lower (Doesnt have to, but again it would be great)

also im fairly picky when it comes to names, so if I was to throw in say an extra 20-30 bucks for a name change scroll that'd be great.

All account details will be needed. and it would be great if you could grab vouchers. If at the end I decide your someone I can trust i will send across the money first and you then provide the account details.

pm me your offers here at ko4life.com, pm KeepRunning at KnightsUnited or add me to xfire (KeepRunning). If you need vouchers i'll get them to post here.

p.s. sorry for being so picky :lol:

tuttzilla

lol im after exactly the same thing u hobo...

bumpppp O_o

BoD

s>72 rogue naked. without any quest items :S but really cheap :P pm me if youre interested

bliss1

s>72 rogue naked. without any quest items :S but really cheap pm me if youre interested[/b]
    me too