Buying lvl 72++ human priest

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 72++ human priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; paying paypal price depends on lvl 72++ (human) must be diez and nps/personal (any paypal purchase is including fees) tell ...
Page: 1

cometcyclone

paying paypal price depends on lvl 72++ (human) must be diez and nps/personal (any paypal purchase is including fees)
    tell me what you got and what your asking. i see c/o on other topics for 170 usd for lvl 72 and c/o of 220usd for kilena's lvl 75 priest so im paying a fair price. I also see lvl 73 for 250usd b/o to me that means 250 or less thats the asking price.nps and personal item carry some weight on the price too. would be willing to use western union ive never used it as long as your willing to guide me thru it. thanks

Roberto

pm fumar he have legit prist lvl 73

cometcyclone

bump

cometcyclone

up up and away!

cometcyclone

up

cometcyclone

bump

cometcyclone

anyone? paying paypal price depends on lvl 72++ (human) must be diez and nps/personal (any paypal purchase is including fees)
    tell me what you got and what your asking. i see c/o on other topics for 170 usd for lvl 72 and c/o of 220usd for kilena's lvl 75 priest so im paying a fair price. I also see lvl 73 for 250usd b/o to me that means 250 or less thats the asking price.nps and personal item carry some weight on the price too. would be willing to use western union ive never used it as long as your willing to guide me thru it. thanks