Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

buying rogue chiten shell+7/12(350m each)

This is a discussion on buying rogue chiten shell+7/12(350m each) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic said no comments only if u wana sell for this price or lower <_< trading rogue shell pauldrone ...
Page: 1

narinn114

Default buying rogue chiten shell+7/12(350m each)

as topic said no comments only if u wana sell for this price or lower <_<
    trading rogue shell pauldrone +7/12 for a pad,boot,or helm<<<<i need those

narinn114

<_<

narinn114

<_<

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Haha.. 350m. :lol:

narinn114

cant u fuckin read?

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Actually, I can read. I'm just telling your dumbass little fuckface to stop making these dumbass posts trying to buy items for SUCH a ridiculous price. Dumbass little shit, who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that.

Originally posted by narinn114
    cant u fuckin read?
    some ppl find it hard to resist -_-

narinn114

fucking mind ur own business cuz im getting shit for the prices i want i already got a fukin elf belt for 15 gbs stfu up and suck my dick fuck face..

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

You got an Elf Belt for 15gbs. What the fuck does this have to with shit we're discussing here. Shut your little fuck face up.

Originally posted by narinn114
    fucking mind ur own business cuz im getting shit for the prices i want i already got a fukin elf belt for 15 gbs stfu up and suck my dick fuck face..
    lol someone is overreacting

did you forget to take your ritalin this morning

narinn114

"rediculous prices" like u said ur impling to the lef belt and mds+8 and i got all of that already mds +8 for 12gb and i got elf belt for 15gbs, and 2pices of shell for 350m already... so sftu damn i dont fukin post in ur topic just fuck off fuck face

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

The MD+8's and Elf Belts prices are not ridiculous at all. That's about how much they're going for. Now for the shell however, I highly doubt they're 350m each. Other than that, take my posts as free bumps. What's the point in arguing with a person who can absorb any intellect.

narinn114

if u say so... thanks 4 the free bumps but when u talk like that dicourages people from selling to me... simple...well i got 2 pieces for 350m each..but i would pay more but i only got 11 gbs to getad+7/12,boot +7/12, and helm +7/12 about 300 to 360m is all i can pay....

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Well good luck with that then.

narinn114

<_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast