Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

priest sold

This is a discussion on priest sold within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; selling priest 76.75% +- 10days plat pre left 1.4mil np border S logo, lvl 59 mage and 53 rogue on ...
Page: 1

askmehow

selling priest 76.75% +- 10days plat pre left
    1.4mil np border S logo, lvl 59 mage and 53 rogue on the account
    looking for ingame items or ingame coins, can trade for same lvl mage

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

don't trust this guy

jiji

for wath they dont have to trust me?

for wath they dont have to trust me?[/b]
    don't trust spankmehard he is possible scammer

jiji

h34r: ty

Banned

don't trust spankmehard he is possible scammer[/b]
    i can assure u guys spank is not a scammer

askmehow

lol ya nuub so becus i dind sell my priest to you im a scammer?
    nice1 dude calling me a scammer whitout any reason, if i was a scammer i would have scammed ya dont ya think, think before ya speak...

Dude are you stupid show proof or shut the fuck up u fuckin fagget.

Spank is one of the most trustable person i know

k ...thts like me sayin ur a scammer witout any proof....

n listen up i saw the other post u wrote ...wouldn't trust this guy cuz he never replied back 2 my reply 4 ur offer on his priest...maybe he didnt liek it or wat not..

u cant just go around sayin ppl r scammers wit out solid proof

n up 4 lorrez

1 of the most trustable guys i noe

First I want bought his priest he said wow ok nice offer 450$.. I said ok i charge my paypal and pm me in 2 days about msn he accept after 2 days i wrote him on msn he dont answered 3 days he didnt answered in msn and logoff.. I opened an new mns and add him and said Hi and he answered i said im drunkenmaster from ko4life he left msn as offline
    [ blocked me ] i wrote him over ko4life : when you are don't interested to sell your char answer me I can't waste my time...he answer in 5 mins back and said his priest sold i said ok..
    after few days he pm'd me in msn and said u want cs+4 im selling i said ok 500$ my offer he said ok morning you can send me the money to my friends paypal i haven't a self paypal...after 1 day I asked him I send you the money now ok? he said no sorry the cs is sealed and I have bronze premium on spankmehard you must wait 15 days till premium is over. But I remember when i logged in in spankmehard to check the char he had got Gold Premium so he lie and for me a person who lie by DOLLAR DEALS can be a possible scammer SO BE CAREFUL GUYS

and I don't care of your statement everybody know my trades gone well and safe but I can't remember that anybody outside your friends did a fast and smooth deal

here a screenshot as proof that he got gold

in chat you can see that he accept 450$ for deal and how a cs can be sealed and not tradeable when he got gold

100% LIE

oO Jc Oo

First I want bought his priest he said wow ok nice offer 450$.. I said ok i charge my paypal and pm me in 2 days about msn he accept after 2 days i wrote him on msn he dont answered 3 days he didnt answered in msn and logoff.. I opened an new mns and add him and said Hi and he answered i said im drunkenmaster from ko4life he left msn as offline
    [ blocked me ] i wrote him over ko4life : when you are don't interested to sell your char answer me I can't waste my time...he answer in 5 mins back and said his priest sold i said ok..
    after few days he pm'd me in msn and said u want cs+4 im selling i said ok 500$ my offer he said ok morning you can send me the money to my friends paypal i haven't a self paypal...after 1 day I asked him I send you the money now ok? he said no sorry the cs is sealed and I have bronze premium on spankmehard you must wait 15 days till premium is over. But I remember when i logged in in spankmehard to check the char he had got Gold Premium so he lie and for me a person who lie by DOLLAR DEALS can be a possible scammer SO BE CAREFUL GUYS

and I don't care of your statement everybody know my trades gone well and safe but I can't remember that anybody outside your friends did a fast and smooth deal

in chat you can see that he accept 450$ for deal and how a cs can be sealed and not tradeable when he got gold

100% LIE

[/b]

rich boy? u buy too much shits in this game =/

askmehow

100% LIE

[/b]

lol i realy feel sorry for ya lil boy, getting mad cuz i dind sell ya my account woohoo that makes me a scammer?
    did i scam ya? dont think so, so stfu
    did i scam anyone on this forum? dont think so

askmehow

100% LIE

[/b]

kk first of all it was 350usd not 450usd then ya msn me back and said i want chitins+8 lycoan hammer+7, make me price 700usd was my price, when i gave ya the paypal email, ya told me you got chargback want me to post msn logs?
    the char was naked ass you can see, my items where on my ardream mage sealt^^
    i always said maybe i sell my cs, i never said 500usd ok i sell it, i dont fuken care about usd.
    ow yeah and next time ya call me a scammer give me proof...
    ow yeah i dind go offline or block ya on msn i just deleted ya from my msn

drunkenmaster dont act like a retard
    i know lorrez for +- 3 years i gave him my diez items which were worth +200$ and he turnt them back 1 second after i askt.
    He told me that u gonna buy his priest but then u had problems with ur paypal.
    Sitzungsstart: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [B][E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Lorrez ([email protected])
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: bought mage?
    (20:16) Lorrez: nah need drunkenmaster online first
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: from drunkenmaster
    (20:16) [K][A][A][N] [: he s GG
    (20:17) Lorrez: nah he will buy my priest
    (20:17) Lorrez: and whit that money i buy my mage
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: how much u get for priest?
    (20:17) Lorrez: 350usd
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: lvl?
    (20:17) Lorrez: 76.70% 1.4mil np
    (20:17) [K][A][A][N] [: wow thats cheap
    (20:18) Lorrez: lol cheap? ppl said i get alot for it
    (20:18) [K][A][A][N] [: oh right its diez
    (20:18) Lorrez: yeah lol

i think u understand date

(17:38) Lorrez: yep i had some1 for 350usd drunkenmaster but he said that paypal is fuked up
    (17:39) Lorrez: yesterday i had some1 els he offert 700usd for priest and full set chitin+8 but think it was a scam
    (17:39) [K][A][A][N] [: smells like scam
    (17:39) [K][A][A][N] [: thats 2 high price
    (17:41) [K][A][A][N] [: if i were u i would try to trade whole account for geared mage account
    (18:01) Lorrez: thats the prob lol, no1 selling mages

DONT TALK shit.With this u showed how retarded u are...
    lorrez GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast