can some1 help me?

This is a discussion on can some1 help me? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have a problem whit my acc in KO.i need to change my pass but if i try log in ...
Page: 1

matu1986

i have a problem whit my acc in KO.i need to change my pass but if i try log in KO web then he write "Username and Password combination do not exist,please try again"

i have bean tryed CAPS and every another way to get in.i can log in game but no web..

i need to change my pass becoz i got hacket a bit.he was taking all my iteams and delvld me yo lvl 59. (be4 i was lvl 68)

my ingame name is LIHUNIK i changed to orc (sry tez :S)

Strifey

1st get the same thing and i believe everyone else does. k2 error.
    2nd wrong section

matu1986

but i bean hacked to and delvld..some1 is going to my account..need to stop him becoz maybe next time if i log in game then im lvl 10 :S

matu1986

ok i can get in to web site now but still cant change my pass..now if i want to log in game i have 1 pass and if i need to log in ko web then i have second pass..:S thats weard

jizzums

if u are a premium... you should ass k2 for a rollback.. becuase thos faukheads disabled password change.. and thats their fault that hacker had plenty of time to delevel you.. bitch up at them..

1st this was the wrong section
    2nd K2 disabled logging into the website couple days ago, but believe the fixed it (haven't tried yet)
    3rd submit a cs ticket telling them the problem and hope for the best.
    4th topic is locked...if you need further assistance try posting in the proper section.