Can you give me the price

This is a discussion on Can you give me the price within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I was kinda woundering what a full set of +7/12 chitin shell for warrior is worth? can someone give me ...
Page: 1

Dragon_slayer

Default Can you give me the price

I was kinda woundering what a full set of +7/12 chitin shell for warrior is worth? can someone give me like a good estimate for it.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

depends where u buy it.

for example, today i was picking up somethings in mora and saw +7/12 shell gaunts and boots, 750m each... when pauldron is around 500m... so u just gotta go mora and look for the prices, maybe bargains there (prolly duped)

Dragon_slayer

Yea tahts why im kinda interested in USD :S cause i would like to get a set from a TRUSTABLE PERSON! not just off the market cause the market is so fucked up

TakeThat

+7 shell in merchant gogog dupe :lol:

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by TakeThat
    +7 shell in merchant gogog dupe *:lol:
    Ummm thats kinda why i wont buy it in merchant cause it would be my luck that its a duped peice.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    depends where u buy it.

for example, today i was picking up somethings in mora and saw +7/12 shell gaunts and boots, 750m each... when pauldron is around 500m... so u just gotta go mora and look for the prices, maybe bargains there (prolly duped)
    I saw them too, +7/12 DEX on warrior shell, GG :rollseyes:

:P

tefuera

Originally posted by Kreg

I saw them too, +7/12 DEX on warrior shell, GG *:rollseyes: *

:P
    it was k2's fault.he wanted to Rollback.and after this his +7/12dex rogue shells changed +7/12dex warrior shells :blink:
    rolf

Dragon_slayer

Ok WTF are you 2 talking about am i missing something here?