Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

close

This is a discussion on close within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; misunderstanding...
Page: 1

Eazy

misunderstanding

SlowThePain

ON nov 28. he tried to chageback on paypal off some items i sold him a few weeks ago.

His name is Ryan Lawson
    Paypal email is [email protected]
    msn is [email protected]

From Buyer: Ryan Lawson on 11/28/2007 23:35 PST
    Virtual Items Never delievered
    luckily i transfered money to the bank so he wasnt able to get anything back,

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY

BE WARNED[/b]
    Eazy you sell anything i need money ingame.. i trying to comeback.. =( but only have 12 mil , cant do a with it. :*(
    i only can buy things USD, and i really never will chargeback ask AthenSlayer or Razor__

oOapplesOo

bullshit spank you are the biggest scammer go fck urself

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Keep it on the topic ppl,

I can't believe LadyIris would do such a thing like things.. He bought many( I mean many..) items for usd yet, no one had any problem with him.. I'm just suprized.. Why Now??

kutulus

Sorry guys, my fiance found out how much i spent on this game and got my passwords and she went in and charged back stuff

I changed my paypal password and canceled all claims and chargebacks. There was like 15 claims... msg me if i any complications and i will make things right

unfortunantly i must retire from KO, was good times with everyone

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Gyft ytems? (j/k) Sad to see your leaving Iris, even tho you dbuffed me many items in cz I hope you'll work things out with Eazy

Keep it on the topic ppl,

I can't believe LadyIris would do such a thing like things.. He bought many( I mean many..) items for usd yet, no one had any problem with him.. I'm just suprized.. Why Now??[/b]
    exactly ghosty...iris is a gg and before u post talking shit about someone at least pm the person asking them whats up before flaming there name...accidents happen everyday and i would hate to think someone wouldnt pm me before i became a piece of shit and making things right

exactly ghosty...iris is a gg and before u post talking shit about someone at least pm the person asking them whats up before flaming there name...accidents happen everyday and i would hate to think someone wouldnt pm me before i became a piece of shit and making things right[/b]
    dogma when ur woman logs ur paypal that she guesses and charges ppl back i'll be first to yell FUCK DOGMA HE IS SCAMMERT

dont defend a fucking retard who has a lvl 75 priest and doesn't heal during mother fucking jurad when the other priest is afk at the start of jurad "my heal sucks" MOTHER FUCKING TRASH

TehFonz

dogma when ur woman logs ur paypal that she guesses and charges ppl back i'll be first to yell FUCK DOGMA HE IS SCAMMERT

dont defend a fucking retard who has a lvl 75 priest and doesn't heal during mother fucking jurad when the other priest is afk at the start of jurad "my heal sucks" MOTHER FUCKING TRASH[/b]
    I think Private had a flatulence of the mouth right about now o.O :wub:

DIE BITCH

No results found for flatulance.
    Did you mean flatulence (in dictionary) or flatulence (in encyclopedia)?

faggit

TehFonz

No results found for flatulance.
    Did you mean flatulence (in dictionary) or flatulence (in encyclopedia)?

faggit[/b]
    You suck at photoshop cunt.

Iris is gg

You suck at photoshop cunt.

Iris is gg[/b]
    i got a charge back of alot of money......but it was cleared up.....iris=gg go play warrock and press f4

TehFonz

i got a charge back of alot of money......but it was cleared up.....iris=gg go play warrock and press f4[/b]
    CHECK MATE NUKKA

PRIVATE IN REAL LIFE o.O

kutulus

lime

thumb+under = fcuked up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast