closed

This is a discussion on closed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; closed...
Page: 1

Jubilex

Default closed

closed

ub3rslart

v53 homo

ub3rslart

too let every1 no, 2 known hackers/scammers/account thieves have access to this account, be carefull buying

Jubilex

too let every1 no, 2 known hackers/scammers/account thieves have access to this account, be carefull buying
    Three cheers for the brainiest member of Zing, As I've told you there are 3 witnesses to confirm we were nowhere near where you malcontents accused us of being. But hey heres an idea how about you accuse everyone you know & you might eventually find the right person. Also in my opinion anyone buying an account without the secret question and answer doesnt rate much higher than you on the evolutionary/intelligence scale boobidy. My greatest regret was inviting you Lomf/exe ppl to join my clan, I thought different game different attitude but a leopard doesnt change its spots. Why black out your sig boobidy ANOTHER name change now why would that be? something to do with your ip being one of the last to log into Luca's char before it was hack. Nevermind I already have your IP so i'll be sure to follow up your new name.

For those interested it's wankers like this that I am leaving the game and I AM supplying the secret question & answer.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Jubilex
    Three cheers for the brainiest member of Zing, As I've told you there are 3 witnesses to confirm we were nowhere near where you malcontents accused us of being. But hey heres an idea how about you accuse everyone you know & you might eventually find the right person. Also in my opinion anyone buying an account without the secret question and answer doesnt rate much higher than you on the evolutionary/intelligence scale boobidy. My greatest regret was inviting you Lomf/exe ppl to join my clan, I thought different game different attitude but a leopard doesnt change its spots. Why black out your sig boobidy ANOTHER name change now why would that be? something to do with your ip being one of the last to log into Luca's char before it was hack. Nevermind I already have your IP so i'll be sure to follow up your new name.

For those interested it's wankers like this that I am leaving the game and I AM supplying the secret question & answer.

As I've told you there are 3 witnesses to confirm we were nowhere near where you malcontents accused us of being
    We never said a time, We said Brute has been hacked and you oh so smart ones said....WE WERE XPING IN CZ AT THAT TIME.....pity we didnt say a time

Why black out your sig boobidy ANOTHER name change now why would that be
    nope....have a look around the forum, its happened too several people, my name is still the same

something to do with your ip being one of the last to log into Luca's char before it was hack. Nevermind I already have your IP so i'll be sure to follow up your new name.
    lol. I had Luca's details, and he had mine. I was actually away when he got hacked(feel free 2 ask him this) and i found out like 3 days later, So feel free 2 follow it up mate.

Jubilex

Sif you even know what was said windbag, it was Brute & Taal who came into ts & told me Brute just got hacked. So as usual still dont know where you get your facts from, so be a nice lad boobidy and piss off.

ub3rslart

I know exactly what was said lardboy.

So be a nice blob nox and roll off.

Jubilex

I know exactly what was said lardboy.
    Sincerely doubt it as you werent there nor was the conversation recorded.

So be a nice blob nox and roll off.
    Good advice peasant, I suggest you use it and stop posting on my thread as you obviously have no intention to buy.

ub3rslart

LOL Peasent, For a rich guy nox your house is very average

Jubilex

LOL Peasent, For a rich guy nox your house is very average
    LOL boobidy never said I was rich but yes I OWN a 600K home and am semi retired at 37, if you can achieve that by 67 you'll be doing ok...I repeat your still a peasant.

Jubilex

bump B)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    07-17-2022, 08:41 PM