Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

closed

This is a discussion on closed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; :lol: maybe i should,everyone is curious as cats or maybe i should just close the topic and wait for the ...
Page: 2

check

:lol: maybe i should,everyone is curious as cats
    or maybe i should just close the topic and wait for the drake :P
    either way guys, i dont have paypal like account so someone from turkey will buy it from me,face to face,i dont think that sounds like trying to scam someone B)

check

arkadaslar diezde lvl 70 350k npsi olan insan barbar satiliktir, ilgilenenlere duyrulur..

Paypal yada benzeri bi hesabim olmadigi icin türkiyeden birine satmak istiyorum, Kandirilmaktan cekinen arkadaslar varsa, alisverisi yüzyüzede yapabiliriz.. ilgileniyorsaniz pm atin..
    (tercihen bursa yada istanbul)

HsK

english !!!
    close topic pls

Ad1L

If u wanna sell ur char u MUST tell ur ingame name coz 70lvl chars are know by AALL OTHERS if ur not a koxper.. There is nothing bad with telling the name but THERE IS on not giving... Dont be a little child and tell ur name so ppl gonna start offering . Cmon show me smth.

If u wont tell again im %100 sure ur a ;

A)Little child
    B)Scamzor
    C)Afraid of hack coz u got lvl70

Thanks Ad1LTheAssKicker B)

check

is this ko4life or ko4english?

what i wrote was explained the posts before just scroll up a bit will ya? :lol:

anyway yes close the topic sounds good,since were not getting to anywhere..

Trii

its ko4life, one of the rules is, every person that makes a post in a different lanugage is gonna get banned/warned.

check

well adil yes ure right to a point..
    i am aware of selling an account w/o telling its name is a bit weird.. and i also know that everyone will think like u.. thats why i will close the topic till i am sure that i HAVE to sell the char.. i like the game, i like my char, and i worked for it really hard.. but real life is something different..
    btw i pick d)none of the above :P
    srry for taking ur time guys
    take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12