Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Compton from Pathos lookin for a good gun clan (human or orc)

This is a discussion on Compton from Pathos lookin for a good gun clan (human or orc) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Comptons back, makin rogue or warrior this time, lookin for guild, will roll human or orc if any of my ...
Page: 1

Banned

Wink

Comptons back, makin rogue or warrior this time, lookin for guild, will roll human or orc if any of my buds from Pathos or Edana. Havn't played KO since my warrior got hacked but yeah im comin back :mellow:
    If you donno me I was GG warrior Pathos (but no1 liked me cuz i owned them right when server came out)
    I played a warrior on Pathos and first month of server i had
    Raptor 8
    full shell 7
    dual roc
    dual we
    in and ib

so if any1 wants me i'll roll rogue or warrior ( I know what im doin)

Banned

bumps pls. rollin warrior or rogue

illhuntyoudown

come human side better clans here and better ppl on human orcs arnt so good. well not that many english players. if u get bout lvl 40+ ull b able 2 get in top 5 clan.
    do warrior if ur commited 2 lvling hardcore atfirst do rouge if u want soem pk atfirst and rouge is better in long run for bosses.

we got a full clan on orc side of all english players from diez and edena ^^

illhuntyoudown

i know 5 english speaking clans and 1 is top 5

ZhouYu

Comptons back, makin rogue or warrior this time, lookin for guild, will roll human or orc if any of my buds from Pathos or Edana. Havn't played KO since my warrior got hacked but yeah im comin back :mellow:
    If you donno me I was GG warrior Pathos (but no1 liked me cuz i owned them right when server came out)
    I played a warrior on Pathos and first month of server i had
    Raptor 8
    full shell 7
    dual roc
    dual we
    in and ib

so if any1 wants me i'll roll rogue or warrior ( I know what im doin)[/b]
    Mr gm items is back!

how did you get rappy+8 so early i need that anvil luck:/ anvil <3 me

Banned

<3 that people know me as mr gm item when im just good at anvil. I decided to play a human rogue this time. and no i wont have gm items but i&#39;ll have my own made items ie. maybe some Mds +8 and some shells +7 ya know just to start this server off nice

N1GG4

compton listen first of all u babashopped u didnt anvil shit. second of all you were a complete noob. Do you not remember? OMG GUYS WOW I JUST MADE THAT MAGE REDBALL. i remember that perfectly. there was many more hilariouse quotes from u but i dont wana embaress u to much. and dont call urself a gg when u babashopped and sucked at it. you were horribly bad at this game and probably still are. not meaning to flame but please dont say ur good and u owned when u really didnt.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

ha! :lol:

Banned

I dont know what your talking about Nig but ok sure i guess noobs need their way too ok Nig so i&#39;ll go with wat u say this time

Banned

I dont know what your talking about Nig but ok sure i guess noobs need their way too ok Nig so i&#39;ll go with wat u say this time

N1GG4

haha kk kid deny wat i say. but if u dont remember it was me and 2 of my friends in ur noob clan tryin to help u out since u couldnt do shit. it was actually breakthis and mightyfourtwenty i no u remember them since we all owned ur ass even when u had ur babashopped items. we all had fun reading all the noob shit u wrote then like 2nd day in u get hacked and it was over.

ST

I dont know what your talking about Nig but ok sure i guess noobs need their way too ok Nig so i&#39;ll go with wat u say this time[/b]
    Hahaha noob is back, remember me owning you 7-1 at pathos? :lol: Rofl, u need to babashop hardcore in that server, and learn some skills to a kill a single turk

DeepBreath

Whats everyone got against this guy? I knew him on his rogue on Edana he was a good guy with a really good combo + gear, he knows wat hes doing hes a good gun. Comp come back Edana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast