Corrupt Gm Watch out!

This is a discussion on Corrupt Gm Watch out! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Buying and selling of characters, coins, and in-game items is documented as a bannable offense in the KOL Terms Of ...
Page: 1

Default Corrupt Gm Watch out!

Buying and selling of characters, coins, and in-game items is documented as a bannable offense in the KOL Terms Of use Agreement and the KOL End User Agreement. Filing a complaint with the BBB, CS, or any place else about being banned because of it will do no good. While this was an area ignored by KOL for years does not mean that it is going to stay that way. I read on the forums and hear in the game just as many complaints about the baba shoppers as I do the cheaters. What is ironic is that many of the baba shoppers will go to the KOL forum to claim they do not do this and complain about other baba shoppers.

This is also something that has been going on for some time now on the Turkish forums because of the hackers injecting high + items into the game and selling for real money.

Now all of this should also be common knowledge as it is posted in many threads on several different forums and all it takes it taking the time to read what is out there. It is so easy to miss out on a lot of information when just scanning the first 20 words of a couple of posts in random threads. I even seen one post made by an individual that many here know that would have drawn the attention of KOL to this forum very quickly as the post contained a threat to flood a server with +10 items and of course this is the first place they would look considering that particular person lives in New Jersey.

When trying to determine if KOL is looking or not just going by the IP address and looking for the known blocks assigned to K2 will only indicate when they are doing something from the office. To defeat this method of detection all they would have to do is sit at the local Starbucks with a laptop when scanning the forums. Free and easy Internet access is even possible from many Safeway parking lots.

koop was here,

Remember to trade in Starbucks.

i love starbucks

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

be careful koopa is dangerous now