CZ mania...

This is a discussion on CZ mania... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well.. it is quite funny.. =)) gm deleted all the towers in cz.. and right now karus players are setting ...
Page: 1

Premature_BeeR

Default CZ mania...

well.. it is quite funny.. =)) gm deleted all the towers in cz.. and right now karus players are setting merchants in human town... this is an undeniable defeat of humans.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

SiegeR

quite good job by GM

make gate to el morad castle for orcs

-Jared-

Default ???

ther are no towers in cz now on human side?

Premature_BeeR

yep.... and orc are wondering in human town... coz no human left to kill.. :blink:

-Jared-

Default sound liek fun

im coming

Premature_BeeR

Default Re: sound liek fun

Originally posted by Jared-
    im coming

h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: gogoggogog free nps on human town :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tweak

the gm did not do it a rumor i heard going around that some orc turk database hacked and deleated npcs and mobs talk about np transfer , o and its just one big mage nova in cz human side

i lost my share of NPs in o1 xD

Premature_BeeR

well there is something more happenede just before this event gm (i think) sent lots of Riotes at the same time in human town.. well it was funny to kill Riotes but after Riotes he deleted towers