delete plz

This is a discussion on delete plz within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; sorted...
Page: 1

Default delete plz

sorted

Scars

His Clan Name is a joke lmao

Banned Senior Member

W0LF cant believe u did this

BoShkE

lol i saw him in eslant while i was orc, i tought it wasnt real *w0lf* cause of that stupid clan ^^

W0lf be a man and pay up !

W0lF

Default Re: Dont buy or sell from W0lF imo

Originally posted by Arcy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arcy)</div>
    He has owed me 200$ for items he bought in about April/May.. *
    Has always promised to give me the money back after he charged back or whatever through paypal but also seems to ignore me on msn.. or block pms in game..
    thought id post on here jus to let you know what your gettin yourself in for.. *

Great clan leader u r W0lF..[/b]
    1.- I make a deal with Tank not with u.
    2.- yeah, i promise u help with some money if i sell some items but i dont have time for make coins or items.
    3.- If Tank scamm u this not my problem.
    4.- I dont block u in msn never, but as u decide post it in forum then i block msn atm and try back u money from Tank, not talk with me anymore.
    5.- I dont have paypal this reason i cant chargeback ( paypal not work in peru)

THE END

<!--QuoteBegin-Scars

Are u arcy's GF?? what is point post u here?? i never talk about u clan name or about "arrogants" clan menbers there. -_-

Originally posted by BoShkE
    lol i saw him in eslant while i was orc, i tought it wasnt real *w0lf* cause of that stupid clan ^^ *

Stupid ppls as u not learn, what is the point u post here ?? :huh:

PS: I dont reply anymore. the end of story for me.

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Scars
    haha like ur clan name is so much greater?!?
    WTF is ur problem hater?

Banned

wolf dont have paypal and the one that sergio aka havvk had got blocked cause they cant verify there paypal with cc......money is still in there stuck for 6 fucking months

i know this to be fact as i am trying to help transfer the money into my bank account so i can send it to wolf via WU so he can pay whoever he needs to

also w0lf is not scammer just broke ass nigga....he is selling tacos and burritos on the corner in peru of his street to feed his family so give him a break :P

clan name "respectandhonor" when i was there i created that name and its not a joke.....shit happens to good people....did he ever say "ur not getting money back" prob not and i dont think he would ever cause its not his style

but if he is broke how will he give u money....just wait for it.....example would be like if devile owed me money and could not pay cause he had some hard times.....i still know he will pay and i will understand that when he can come up with money he will give it to me

for those who dont know w0lf has done tons of shit for others borrowing out his items and real life money....u all dont know that and the good things ....u only think of the bad

give him a break and work it out in pms or mns....arcy he will pay man....if i have to help him i will as he has done alot of shit for me before.....so u have my word u will get your money whether its from him or me

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Scars
    haha like ur clan name is so much greater?!?
    WTF is ur problem hater?[/b]
    his prob is ur gay? DUH :wub:

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by BoShkE
    lol i saw him in eslant while i was orc, i tought it wasnt real *w0lf* cause of that stupid clan ^^ *

and to u...it was better when u stayed anonymos and only u knew what a dumb fuck u r :angry:

jd4780

woif is gg i guess ppl are quick to judge

same with this guy

oldplayers clan
    clan leader igIIy - guy calls me duper scammer cause im good upgrading and trading all time but he so chicken shit he cant face me in arena.. lol

he needs 2 3 priest to kill tk haha and he thinks hes elite haha
    IgIIy = noob moron baka idiot fool child and most of all arrogent prick

bump for gg woif

pls dont kill me next time u see me

sorted

Banned

Originally posted by Arcy
    bit i will hold u to that tez..

thanks
    not a prob....i think all know one thing about me is i never break my word and u have it...give him some time to get out of his situation and pay u...if not i will

reason know arcy is cause the money was sent back to paypal...its just that havvk cant acces it and get the money cause paypal wont send it to a peruvian bank so thats why i am trying to get it out to my bank here in the USA but i am swamped with work and they did ask me this last month

i just have to open a new cc with my bank and then add it and verify the paypal account to have the money sent to me....its not that big a deal but it does take time out of my work which i wont do until its convient for me....the money is in there over 600 i believe so i am sure once he can get that u will have ur 200...but again u have my word if not i will pay u

ty
    i edited post now