do you think?

This is a discussion on do you think? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; we will see bronze, glass belts on merchant? or will they stay to expensive?...
Page: 1

lime

we will see bronze, glass belts on merchant? or will they stay to expensive?

kutulus

stay too expensive

mahmoodxD

if u gave it enuf time its possible, but i doubt it, by then a new coin earning method willl surface, maybe a major coin event, maybe a event where some monsters will drop gold/silver lune items

(e.g gold/silver bars/coins)

a new dupe method may surface, then duping nubwads will npc their BUS and bump lots of coins into the market

really im hoping prices will rise, even if glass belts do come on merchant which for a top of the line unqiue like that i seriously doubt that will happen theyl be hard as hell to buy, cuz if gb is on merch then consider how little other uniques would we worth, no1 would bother upgrading cuz it would cost more in BUS to make a item then the item would be worth in merchant, the only advantage too a low price market is that better uniques can be bought with coins rather then trading lots of items, high price market makes it soooo easy to buy pots

Black_Arrow

Bronze belt is the only one i could possibly see on merchant soon.

paperownz

well when new dupe come out i don think so or u just hav to wait

I know people (as in plural) who have 100s of 1000s of Goldbars just stacked. If they decide the market is at a low and start buying it up its going to be same as a dupe. Like Private said... the first person to start buying it all up is going to get his/her worth but fuck up everyone else.

mahmoodxD

people do stack up lots of coins i knew a guy who hadd alot saved up, spent em quite a while ago, just most of em have spent em buy now

the only way wel see a serious rise in prices if theirs a major coin pumping event or a dupe method services

I AM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE

When FD first came out and before the first Christmas Bug/Dupe, there were BB's, Elf Belts, ROM's, WE's, Shell 8 Priest all in merch. Unless a new bug comes out, we will have a similar economy. Granted, items like WE's have gone up in value since so many other classes now want them and others more than preFD.

lime

i aint got much saved compared to some people but only want to get 2xssse and 2ce+1s, nothing else that will appear on merchant that i need. seen 1 ce+1 but hoping it will come norm on market soon like the mage earings+1. Not buying just one and finding it wiped.

Also dupe is still about, abyss fires is a prime example, although they didnt do a very good wipe as the same day of the wipe theres still people selling large batches.

i aint got much saved compared to some people but only want to get 2xssse and 2ce+1s, nothing else that will appear on merchant that i need. seen 1 ce+1 but hoping it will come norm on market soon like the mage earings+1. Not buying just one and finding it wiped.

Also dupe is still about, abyss fires is a prime example, although they didnt do a very good wipe as the same day of the wipe theres still people selling large batches.[/b]

There are turk accounts with tons of BUS and Abys Fires on them (old dupes). On Turkish forums you can buy them.

When FD first came out and before the first Christmas Bug/Dupe, there were BB's, Elf Belts, ROM's, WE's, Shell 8 Priest all in merch. Unless a new bug comes out, we will have a similar economy. Granted, items like WE's have gone up in value since so many other classes now want them and others more than preFD.[/b]

WE and PE were both 800m when that happened.

Bobashop

I AM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO STRIKE[/b]

hes not even lying