DONT EVER TRADE THEDR4K

This is a discussion on DONT EVER TRADE THEDR4K within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; the dr4k is a scammer!!!! he cheated me and he will cheat u!! he waits till WU is closed and ...
Page: 1

xelo

the dr4k is a scammer!!!! he cheated me and he will cheat u!! he waits till WU is closed and then he picks up money!!! he should be ip banned!! all those that can please help me get him ip banned

sabar

what happened X?
    sabar here by the way

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Didn't you read this topic ? -_-

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...90&hl=Cry4u

xelo

Didn't you read this topic ? -_-

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...90&hl=Cry4u[/b]
    i was buying chitin +8 set, smite hammer +7 and dol+7 from him and he took the money and never gave the items

xelo

i was buying chitin +8 set, smite hammer +7 and dol+7 from him and he took the money and never gave the items[/b]
    his name is pablo cesar leme lapasta = argentina (theDr4k)
    his friend that helps miguel lovaton = peru (someone else on ko4life maybe cry4u)

theDr4ks msn [email protected] (he will most likely change this but there is his name so u will have that

well one day he offered shard and rol for a very cheap price to a friend of mine, my friend accept the offer and told him we will use Kenbachi as a middleman, TheDr4k accepted the deal he never was online on msn, i'm not saying hes a scammer that wasn't a proof and i wish if you support you're claims with proofs so we work on ban him if what you're saying is true, Xelo post anything here to proof hes a scammer
    TheDr4k either way you're ........gay

touchmeslowly

he recently randomly came on msn the other day, asked if i wanted his Shell paldroun +5/15 and a shard +8. decently cheap so i accepted. Told him to meet me in game to see the items. he showed me the paldroun, but told me he didn&#39;t have the shard +8...he was waiting for his items to trade for it >.>. then i said ok i will wait and while i do i will setup a mod to help us with trade considering it was WU he wanted...then he up&#39;ed all the prices when i suggested a mod lmao. I guess he was "trying" to scare me so i would accept the low prices then get scammed >.<! Then he went offline rofl.

anyways not trustable, and yes his ip should be banned.

terere

Fisrt, xelo that evidence that I have no te di menu items, second tizoc, I give you some pe stolen item to you? Or your friend? No, then do not blame me for scammer why not eh accepted a moderator men, xelo i give u your item, your advantage to do wrong here is not that reason! Nothing else can I not sell here for your fault

lh3cto7l

Scammer? You buy a shard +8 before yesterday theDrak is safe? The treatment was good and smooth, it was a legitimate person with me, defend thedrak the treatment made me, I did not have any problem for that reason I support

addlock

rofl , english?

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

rofl , english?[/b]
    I guess SuiSuiSui is a fake account made by the fucking scammer (Cry4u, thedr4k) google translater FTW ... Damn, his old nick in game was :rAkuLin:: or something like that ... I deleted his main msn long time ago, anyways beware from this asshole.

xelo

I guess SuiSuiSui is a fake account made by the fucking scammer (Cry4u, thedr4k) google translater FTW ... Damn, his old nick in game was :rAkuLin:: or something like that ... I deleted his main msn long time ago, anyways beware from this asshole.[/b]
    if u GAVE me my items then where the freak is my chitin +8 set smite hammer +7 and dol+7!?!?!?!?! i all ready sent in the conversation to the resolution center to get u banned dr4k.. but if u wanna give me my items then send them to me! lordtao.... i will get u back!!

second of all what the crap i u even SAYING!!!! i cant read a word of that much less piece it together to make sentences!

second tizoc, I give you some pe stolen item to you? Or your friend? No, then do not blame me for scammer why not eh accepted a moderator men,[/b]
    I didn&#39;t understand what you said, and i didn&#39;t say you are a scammer, i just stated what happened between you and a friend only and i didn&#39;t say you&#39;re scammer because you didn&#39;t make the deal with my friend , i asked Xelo if he have a proof for the scam or not and if he have wi&#39;ll make sure to ban you, and i&#39;m sure if you&#39;re not a scammer that will not scare you!!!!

p.s. i called you gay because you&#39;re friend called you gay in party chat and you seems like you like it