Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

FlyingDagg3rs- PVP'S Collection

This is a discussion on FlyingDagg3rs- PVP'S Collection within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; the reason i didnt stand a chance and everyone else did is because all the people he is fighting are ...
Page: 2

the reason i didnt stand a chance and everyone else did is because all the people he is fighting are dupers except me next time fraps your gear beucase spiking someone for 500-600 with 1.9k ap is pretty retarted.... (i was spiking him for 500-600 on my screen and he has lvl 70 skill , IN , IB , so think about the damage on his screen)[/b]

Dirtybastard couldnt even get Wincenzo hps down. Its sad, and stop crying because u lost to alot of people ingame. Remember this, SKILLS>>>>>>ITEMS. Get that in your head.[/b]
    Read you retarted clannie of flyingbabashoppers <_<
    also its pretty retarted because flyingdagg3rs missed his combo like 3 times and i didnt miss ONCE so has to be his items.... or 3 minors lol

plz123

Read you retarted clannie of flyingbabashoppers <_<
    also its pretty retarted because flyingdagg3rs missed his combo like 3 times and i didnt miss ONCE so has to be his items.... or 3 minors lol [/b]

NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

TehFonz

FlyingDagg3rs, id like to see your +9 shell pads please? Im just wondering if you would mind posting a ss of ur gear h34r: Chitins+8.5/9? Bug Abuser? Baba? or Duper? Y fak ur mather oky?

PPD

I can own him with one hand behind my back :P

P.S. he&#39;ll kill me in one hit good comboing

Jones_

I 1v1&#39;d back when i was 63 and he was 70, he still beat me, but i put up a better fight then most of those guys

Cesar_Fdo

Downloading all =)

WalkAway

playa

loook like u can beat any sin or warior in server dager? good video, but i want to see u fight more , like karmajin, ilovemygirl and oops, striker. not dirtybastard plz, he made me sleeepy when i watched him fight with other.

_Legend_

FFFFFFFFFFFFuk you! vs agan ok? u lucky.

plz123

i want to try vs you flyingdagg3rs. m lvl 77 rogue; meet you at 01 clan arena now!

Canadian

I&#39;ll pwn yer ass one of these days. Bring your baby powder, cause you gonna shit your pants.

BTW : Do you and Calipso, use two button minor or one ? Haven&#39;t fought you yet , but I wanna after a few more levels

I&#39;ll pwn yer ass one of these days. Bring your baby powder, cause you gonna shit your pants.

BTW : Do you and Calipso, use two button minor or one ? Haven&#39;t fought you yet , but I wanna after a few more levels [/b]
    huh?, who are you?

plz123

Calipso i want to try you. Come arena plss.

playa

hey plz123, say your name in game plz.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast