Forum Mod lets fight

This is a discussion on Forum Mod lets fight within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Uve closed every single topic ive posted in u artard. Even when I say nothing bad. U dont like shampoo ...
Page: 1

shampoo

Uve closed every single topic ive posted in u artard. Even when I say nothing bad. U dont like shampoo or somthing buddy? Ur prob a greasy haired clown from Greenland.

Uve closed every single topic ive posted in u artard. Even when I say nothing bad. U dont like shampoo or somthing buddy? Ur prob a greasy haired clown from Greenland.[/b]
    maybe he uses pert plus....shampoo and conditioner

Radashen

Maybe its because you decided to re-open a topic that was locked for a reason? plus in that topic you already said, you said your goodbyes on the main ko forum so what was the deal saying it here? your word already got to him. IMO you just started that topic to start more shit with Rezz and his clan members

shampoo

Maybe its because you decided to re-open a topic that was locked for a reason? plus in that topic you already said, you said your goodbyes on the main ko forum so what was the deal saying it here? your word already got to him. IMO you just started that topic to start more shit with Rezz and his clan members[/b]
    U no it aga. PS: what size tampon do you wear? I posted here so people on this forum no that FreezeTheRuler will support Mah and, anyone in else in WeRule even if they spit in the lights own eye, and so that as many people as possible remember Mah for what he was, a top notch playa and gg. I start enough shit in my real life seeing as im a jacked, fully loaded holy flesh weapon, so im spiked up already thx.

MeMbA oF WeRule.

maybe he uses pert plus....shampoo and conditioner[/b]
    i doubt it

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

More Drama.. Wat else is New O.o Dont kno Why 1 person Cant just Stfu and it be that... More or Less people have to get the last word in.. "cause there cool"

shampoo

More Drama.. Wat else is New O.o Dont kno Why 1 person Cant just Stfu and it be that... More or Less people have to get the last word in.. "cause there cool"[/b]
    U can go jump in a lake man. U talk about drama so much so sound like a real loser. Conflict is part of life man, its not drama. U watch too many soap operas i think. This is part life. just like when Frosty Hedrins owed me $400 smackers so I nailed him to a Fedex truck. Thats life.

And my grade 5 teacher said I was cool

Apollus

u are honestly making no sense and making urself look like a complete dick btw.. none of your "come backs" make any sense or have any relevance about the post you quoted

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

Jump in a lake.. hmm i might but its kinda snowie here.. lol.. u guys said u "owned" isloon.. so next time why dont u do it urself and stop askin for other clan members to help.

btw i think ur 5th grade teacher was a dike and felt bad for you

U no it aga. PS: what size tampon do you wear? I posted here so people on this forum no that FreezeTheRuler will support Mah and, anyone in else in WeRule even if they spit in the lights own eye, and so that as many people as possible remember Mah for what he was, a top notch playa and gg. I start enough shit in my real life seeing as im a jacked, fully loaded holy flesh weapon, so im spiked up already thx.

MeMbA oF WeRule.
    i doubt it[/b]
    Do you guys not run/spam the Olympia section of offical forums enough? Why post here.

1 word: MARKET.